Bikini • W.M.

[Reader...]

I was very excited to be going to the beach with my one love and our team.

We've been on a mission in California for weeks on end, and we finally had finished it yesterday. Fury told us to enjoy two days to ourselves to which we are. I suggested we all do a beach day. Everyone loved the idea, although Wanda and Pietro admitted to never having been on a beach. They both became very embarrassed.

But Peter, and Nat made them feel better once they explained they had never visited one either, Nat's reasoning being the red room. And Peter's was well he was young with only his Aunt May.

"Baby, I feel naked in this." Wanda says insecurely walking out of the bathroom of our hotel room. She was currently wearing one of the many bikini's Natasha had bought us when she ran to the store with Tony's money.

She bought a bunch incase we didn't like the first ones she picked out. Wanda barely tried the first one on, which was a very sexy and very small bikini top and bikini bottom. My jaw dropped as my eyes were mesmerized on her breasts practically popping out of the bra, and her ass that popped out. The bikini was practically a thong.

"Nat got me the wrong size." She huffed, I giggled before going up to her and handing her a black and white bathing suit, this one didn't show as much of her body, she'd be so much more comfortable in it. It was her comfortability i was looking for, not her sexiness. Although she looked sexy even in a full blown wet suit.

"Try this, my love. You don't need to show skin if you don't want to." I assured her, kissing her cheek before heading back to the bed.

She smiled happily at what I had said and moved back to the bathroom to change once again.

Wanda aimed to please everyone, so when I showed her what women mostly wear on beaches, with old pictures of me and my ex girlfriend. She became very self conscious, and was only aiming for the bikinis that were tiny or showed a lot of skin.

It was my fault, they were on my social media, and I was too lazy to type it in to the search bar of bikinis.

When she came out this time she looked ten times more comfortable, which I was extremely happy with. She looked beyond sexy still, I could easily get turned on with this outfit just the same as the other one.

"Are you sure this is okay? The picture you showed me-"

"Was very old, and it was only an example. I could care less if you wore jeans and a long sleeve t shirt-"

"I thought you would want me to show off my skin? Your ex-"

I shook my head interrupting her.

"I don't care what my ex wore, and baby when your comfortable, you are sexy as hell. Seeing you in this? God, don't even get me started." I explained

"It's not about me, and what I want you to wear, It's about you, and what you want to wear. Do you like this?" I asked, she nodded eagerly.

"Then i like it too, i love it. There's no need to please me, i am already the luckiest woman on the planet. The only woman I am going to be having my eyes on this whole trip, showing skin or not is going to be you, Wanda Maximoff." I said giving her a kiss on the lips, hearing these words helped her relax a bit.

"Thank you." She said melting into the kiss

"Anytime baby." I said pecking her lips before going into the bathroom to change.

Everything I had said was sincere, and I couldn't wait to show off my girlfriend.