okay...

hello, yes I know I keep disappearing after giving unfulfilled promises. 

At the moment I am trying to get doctor appointments in, as well as tests and lab work. Along with working five days in the week and trying to earn a promotion and as well as everything else going on in my life. 

But I do see your comments, and here are my announcements. 

MYSTERIOUS FAMILY will be getting worked on in the next few weeks to months and will become a mini short story. 

The story about Natasha coming back from Voldmir and seeing y/n with a new brain injury will be getting worked on and published in the next few weeks to months. 

The story about Yelena not writing a poem will be turned into a mini short story, and will be published in the next few weeks to months. 

BEAUTY will be taken off my page and get worked on. 

I am in the middle of my series for WRONG SIDE OF TOWN, so fans of that story still have long ways to go with it. 

BROKEN is more towards the end of the book than the middle but still has long ways to go as well. 

As well as my other new one shot books coming out for distinct topics';

BIPOLAR, will be released soon!

GREYS ANATOMY; AVENGERS VERSION, now has a name. AVENGERS ANATOMY, will be released soon!

And requests for my REQUESTS BOOK, have yet to be looked at, but will be fulfilled soon. I am thinking about uploading a chapter onto there so anyone who has a new request or wants their request fulfilled that I have not done yet, can go there and type it out so I have a place to go and look at for reference when I can't find your requests anymore to fulfill. 

JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY will have a new part soon.

And last but not least, I think I want to turn SCHIZO into its own little mini short story book, still don't know. 

If I missed any please feel free to comment HERE. 

Much love, 

AK.