I love that vest • Y.B.

[Reader...]

Yelena has been stressing out about the missions lately, she was recruited not long after the Avengers defeated Thanos.

Natasha barely got out alive with everything, so they decided to bring in Yelena. Which I have been happy with. Yelena and i got together a bit after Yelena was recruited, and I couldn't be happier.

But she's been so stressed with the missions, and mission reports. I thought what way could I help relieve her stress?

And when I spotted her vest on the chair, that she had forgotten to put on, an idea popped into my head.

Yelena was currently in the meeting room with the others, I wasn't called to the meeting being that, well- they knew I wouldn't go. Those meetings were boring and there was no way I'd sit still for that long.

So Yelena promised to fill me in on things that I missed.

But it gave me time to prepare things in the room, I decided to dim the lights, and program Friday to put on the red LED and sound proof the room.

I immediately put on my playlist for the night, when I looked at the clock it was five thirty, the meeting should be over at six. I only had a few minutes to get myself ready.

So I quickly went to the bathroom connected to our room and showered, making sure to put on my black lace lingerie set, i sprayed perfume all over my body, and added some lotion to my skin to make it nice and soft.

Once i had finished that, i quickly did my hair and put on my girlfriend's vest. I smirked to myself in the mirror.

Once i had finished getting myself ready, I quickly put red rose petals onto the bed to make the room setting a bit more sexy, even though by the time we're finished all these pillows, sheets, and flowers will be on the floor. I sighed, knowing our freshly done sheets would soon need to be changed again.

The room was dark with the red lighting, but still had some sensual feeling to it.

I waited inside of the dark bathroom for my love to come into the room.

And good for me, she did. She lightly knocked on our door, and opened it. I could practically see her eyebrows furrow as she walked in. She looked around the room in confusion, until she seen the rose petals on the bed.

Her smirk was evident.

I made my presence known coming out of the bathroom and leaning on the doorway.

"Hey baby." I husked out, she turned around, and pure surprise was written on her face. Quickly replaced with a smirk.

She breathed out a loud breathy sigh as she made her way over to me.

"What is all of this for?" She asked curiously, raising a brow, as her cold hands snaked inside of her that laid on my shoulders to my waist, slightly squeezing it.

"What did mommy do to deserve all of this?" She asked roughly pulling me closer, our chests connected, our bodies flushed together. I let out a small whimper as she did so. My hands landing on her shoulders, as my mouth opened a bit in shock from the sudden movement.

"Hm?" She hummed, waiting for me to answer her question. But I couldn't hear it from feeling her breath hovering over my special spot on my neck. She was so close.

"Answer me, princess." She demanded

"You've been stressed, I wanted to help relieve some of it." I said closing my eyes as her lips landed right on my spot. Her hands moving up and down my spine, finding their way to my ass she palmed it roughly.

She sucked on my pulse point, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"I'm already making those pretty eyes roll? I haven't even done anything." She whispered into my ear, licking it before going back down to my neck.

"It's not about me tonight." I said

"No?" She said it so smug, I know she believed she would get her way. But not tonight.

"No, It's about you." I pushed her off of me, walking ways to the bed, my hands on her shoulders.

"I see you found my vest, comfy?" She asked

"Very... it has a lot of, pockets." I said, the back of her knees hit the bed, and she sat down. I immediately straddled her.

"You always wear my vest when i leave it?" She asked, the smugness never faltering. I allowed myself to fully let go in our conversation. Being embarrassingly honest. I leaned down to her ear, husking my voice.

"I do... when your not here, I take all of my clothes off and put it on... do you know what i do when I'm naked just in your vest?" I whispered leaning down towards her neck, it was her turn to become completely flustered and breathless.

"Hm?" She hummed

"I touch myself, and make myself cum." I tell her finally attacking her neck biting, sucking, and kissing leaving love bites everywhere. Talking so dirty not only did I know she was soaked, but heat had traveled down to my area as well.

"Such a bad girl, touching yourself without me being there." She whimpered, suddenly I felt a jolt of pain against my ass. She slapped it. I moaned at the feeling.

"God, i want to punish you so bad." She said suddenly one of her hands gripped onto my locks and pulled my head back, her teeth connected with my neck biting hard. Leaving dark hickeys all over, alternating from sucking to biting. I moaned at the feeling.

Suddenly her other hand came up inside the vest and uncliped my bra, i took it off, keeping the vest on. Her biting and sucking went down towards my breasts, taking them into her mouth and sucking harshly.

I yelped a bit at the harshness, suddenly feeling more heat down towards my area. Her hand that was in my hair suddenly came back down smacking my ass, leaving a mark in a deep shade of red.

I moaned loudly, but quickly came to my senses, figuring out what she was doing. I quickly grabbed both of her wrists pinning them down over her head as I pushed her onto her back.

"Punish me later, let me make you feel good baby." I said in a sexy whiney voice, opening her vest to take it off. She licked her lips, her eyes dilating much more at the sight. I could feel her squeeze her thighs together to contain the pleasure that wasn't yet there.

"No, keep it on." She demanded, i set it back onto my shoulders and her hands reached up to open it a bit, showing my breasts in full display.

"Leave it just like that..." she husked, you could tell she was completely turned on by her voice. Her hands came up once more to feel my breasts, her favorite part of my body. I take that back, she loved my ass and breasts.

Her hands going over my hardened nipples softly, I could feel the warm ness of her palm against them, just barely, before she set her fingers around them and twisted them. I yelped out in pleasure.

She took her hands away to sit up a bit, her hands going under my breasts to lift them a bit. She had a big smile on her face.

"I love that vest... so much." She breathed, before leaning back forward and putting my nipple back into her mouth.

I loved it too, it wouldn't be the last time I had sex with Yelena with this vest on.

It practically would become a kink of hers.

-

Lmao! I did it, I made a sort of dirty chapter? Does this count as smut? I have no idea lmao, don't get used to it. I literally only wanted to tease you guys lmao.

All of y'all needa go touch grass after this post.

It's Friday night! And guess what?! I have absolutely no plans what so ever, so your girl is just gonna, write a few chapters... or try. Play some video games, and chill.

But tell me truthfully, did you like this chapter?;) yeah I bet you did, you horny fuckers.

Okay! Gotta blast!

Always love, always A.K.