Moments • Y.B.

This one is just a few moments of reader and Yelena that I would find funny. Enjoy!

[Third Person...]

You were sitting in the room with Yelena, you were cuddled up at her side enjoying the silence with your eyes closed while she was on her phone with one arm wrapped around you as she caressed your cheek.

You noticed she put her phone down so you looked up at her.

"What are you doing?" You asked

"Thinking..." she said with her eyebrows furrowed looking off into the distance with her hand now playing with your hair.

You put your head back on her chest and her hand moved back to your cheek.

"Don't think too hard, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." You said bluntly snuggling up to her. She laughed a bit before responding.

"I'm guessing someone just doesn't want to walk tomorrow." She smirks

-

Yelena was currently looking for her vest, she misplaced it the last time you had sex which was a few nights ago.

"Baby, have you seen my vest?" She asked, You rolled your eyes

"For the third time today, no." You smirk, it was her turn to roll her eyes before she spoke again.

"Do you know where I could have thrown it?" She asked again, walking up to you a bit. You smirked before turning around.

"I don't know... have you checked up your ass?" You ask trying to hold in your laughter. You look up innocently in the mirror in front of you to see her eyes grow wide before spanking you hard on your butt cheek.

"Ow!" You laughed rubbing your now sore butt cheek.

"Next time, you'll be a good girl then." She hummed before leaving the room in the search of her jacket.

-

It was Valentines Day, and both you and Yelena decided you wanted to have a low-key day.

That was until Natasha came in with four bouquets of roses for Wanda and a new sitcom series.

"Aw! Look babe, that's so sweet of your sister." You smiled in awe watching the two lovebirds. Yelena's ears fumed with smoke as she was very competitive with her sister.

"What are you two up to for today?" Nat asks with a knowing smirk, putting her arm around her girlfriend as your back laid against Yelena's front as you cuddled on the couch.

"We're just watching movies." You shrugged.

"Uh, d-do you wanna do something else? We can go to dinner, o-or..." Yelena asked in a hurry

"Baby, no. I wanna watch movies." You giggled at her.

"Do you want food? Or a present?" Nat smirked at her sister as she struggled to figure something out for her own girlfriend to beat her sister.

"I'll be back." She got up making you fall back before raising yourself on your elbows.

"Babe!" You yelled but it was too late she already ran out the door, you rolled your eyes before looking at her giggling sister. You glared at her.

"Seriously, Natalia?" Knowing she gave Wanda her presents in front of her on purpose to make her sister feel guilty.

"What?" She asked innocently.

Wanda smacked her girlfriend upside the head before walking away.

"Baby!" Natasha whined running after her. You huffed falling down on your back. Your hair landing on your face so you blow it out of your way.

-

A short one, but now I feel bad y'all apologized. It really wasn't a big thing, really more of a reminder.

I love all of your comments, there was just a specific few (not all in one, oneshot) that had just gotten to my head. Just a bit. But really all of you didn't need to apologize, thank you tho!

I hope you enjoyed this one.

Should I do more like this??