Birthday [pt. 2] • n.r.

[Natasha...]

After a few days of waiting and sleeping on the couch, I seen y/n in the kitchen, moving slowly. She was in a downward spiral. Due to her bipolar.

And I was at fault as well.

I went up behind her putting my arms around her waist and kissing her shoulder.

"Hi, my love." I whisper, she mumbled something incoherent. But I didn't ask her to repeat it. It's take too much energy for her.

When it comes to a bipolar person, their minds can take anything and turn it into something extreme and twist it in many ways in order to go into a down. Which is depression.

I had to let her go through it for a few days before trying to comfort her.

"One to a ten?" I ask her putting it on a scale, ten being the worst which is a depressive psychosis, and one being the highest, mania psychosis.

She takes a few deep breaths sounding like she wanted to sob before whimpering her answer.

"Eight." No psychosis, but still a bad episode.

"I love you, and I'm sorry. You know that right?" I ask, she nods before turning around and wrapping her arms around my neck. I rock us side to side as she let out a few sobs into my neck. She was only wearing a sports bra so I was rubbing her bare back to comfort her.

"I have something planned for when you feel better, my love. You just let me know when, I really did not meant to—"

"I know."

"Still, i am going to make it up to you. I love you so much." I say kissing her head longingly before picking her up by her thighs and setting her on the counter.

I used my own energy to cut up some fruit and feed it to her. Being I don't want her wasting her own energy to do small tasks, they take so much.

Once she was done I picked her up again and took her over to the bathroom on our floor setting her on the bathroom counter before filling up the tub.

I undressed her and put her in the tub beginning to scrub her shoulders trying to get them to un-tense as she stared emotionlessly at the faucet.

Times like this, she can disassociate which means her body is doing it's best to protect her from whatever type of danger her mind is trying to put her in, her mind is refusing to allow her to show emotion. Even if in her mind she is screaming and sobbing, she physically can't show anything. Disassociating herself from real life to help her cope.

Once she was done I wrapped a towel around her body and set her on the bed putting her in a oversized t shirt and joggers, the clothes being mine to help bring her back to reality.

"Can you rock me?" She asked quietly

"Of course, my love. Anything for you." I whisper before wrapping her arms around my own waist allowing her to stay on the bed as I stood, her body leaning against mine as I rocked us back and forth.

It soothed her to sleep which helped in the long run.

I helped her under the covers as I went underneath as well, she immediately turned over and cuddled into me, breathing heavily, almost as if she was inhaling my scent.

"I love you so much, and I will always take care of you." I whisper kissing her head once more before also falling asleep.

She'll get through this.

-

A sad One, but It's okay. There'll be a part three, trying to still bring representation to bipolar community. Sometimes things are blown out of proportions because of our minds.

Anyways, I'll post another later today. ITS MY HURSE DAY ... I mean BIRTHDAY.

I'll post a happy one later, promise.

I have to get to sleep now or else I'll be late for work tomorrow. Toodles.