Deaf • w.m.

[Reader...]

I was working my usual shift at the coffee shop when I see one of our regulars walk in with two red heads, the regular customer and I have become quite acquainted being she's here so much. I decide to walk up to the blonde and two red heads to take their order.

Yelena's face lights up.

"Hey! How have you been?" She signs to me.

"I'm great, how are you?" I sign back

"Better!" She looked at her friends and realized she was caught up in the moment. She giggled and introduced me as she spoke and signed.

"Wanda, Nat, this is my friend y/n." She says

I wave before signing.

"It is nice to meet you guys, would you like to order something?" Nat looked at Yelena confused, Wanda only looked at me intrigued.

"She said 'it's nice to meet you, and what do you guys want to order'" she interprets.

Nat then smiled before ordering, Yelena did next but Wanda was still yet to order. She is very pretty. Like really pretty.

"Wanda?" Yelena asks

"Oh! Uhm... I'll just have a small coffee." She says, I read her lips and write in down nodding. Then sign at Yelena.

"I'll have your order out shortly, and tell your friend it is rude to stare." I smirk before walking away.

"What'd she say?" Natasha asks her sister

"Uh... she'll have our order out shortly and it's nice to meet you guys." She smiles, they both nod before getting into a conversation. I finally finish their order and deliver it to their table.

Again, Wanda looks a bit lost as she stared once again, I give a smug smile to Yelena.

"Does She always do this?"

"Only to people she finds attractive." She signs back

"If she wants my number all she needs to do is ask"

"She would never" She smirks

"Oh, but I would." We have our own little conversation while Natasha watches us back and forth.

I turn to Wanda and smirk signing to her, she finally snaps out of her daze looking at me confused with furrowed eyebrows before looking at Yelena for interpretation as to what I said.

"She said 'You stare so much, but talk to little. It almost makes me think you are deaf too'"

"Oh, uh.. no- i uhm." She stumbles, I sign again to her.

"She's only teasing, she said she's into redheads so you most definitely have an advantage or else she'd tell you off." Yelena says, Wanda only stutters again before I sign again.

"She's asking if she can have your number so if you're going to stare at her, it'll at least be on a date." Yelena says with a smirk, making Wanda blush. Natasha's mouth was open in shock.

Wanda nods eagerly and I hand her a pen and my notepad, she quickly jots down her number so as I take back the notepad she was handing to me, I gently but quickly grab her hand and place a small kiss on it, lingering my lips there with a smirk. Yelena taps me on my shoulder.

"Okay, that's enough Romeo." She teases

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." I smirk back with a giggle. I take the notepad before walking away.

This would be very fun.

-

Kids I work at a school with found my tiktok and idk what the rules are for that.... I have NO idea what to do.

But guys! Add me on Tiktok, @imalexiskay , uh don't say where your from. Lmfao, my family has no idea about these stories. But it'd be fun to start making Marvel videos! But anyways...

I need to study, so I'm sorry this is so short but I've literally been working on homework. Updates are still on Friday for this and my two other books, every other Sunday for my updates book. Ok, see you guys later!