a 'little' storm // Pt 1 [request] • N.R.

[Third Person...]

You had been clinging to Natasha all day, not feeling yourself in the best mindset.

It was around midday when Natasha decided enough was enough, and spoke to you about your mood.

"Baby... don't hold back anymore. It's okay." She comforted you. You looked at her hesitantly.

"We have a whole floor to ourselves, no one will see you. It's okay if you need to." She said once again, you nodded. You tucked your head into her shoulder not saying a word.

She scratched your back gently with her nails to calm you.

Suddenly you lifted up your head. Natasha looked with you with a raised eyebrow, waiting for you to speak.

"I wan' movie" you tell her in a pouty voice, Nat smiled at you lovingly. She knew you were too nervous to go into your little state by yourself, she knew you'd need that little push.

"Okay, let's go to the lounge and pick a movie, baby girl." She said picking you up, but you quickly shook your head not wanting anyone to come to your floor and see you like this. Once you went into your little mindset it was sometimes hard to come out of it quickly. Especially on hard days like these.

"Somebody see." You pouted trying to get out of Nat's hold.

"No one will see you, baby. I promise." She promised you

"P'womise?" You ask sticking You bottom lip and pinky out. Natasha giggled a bit hooking her pinky with yours.

"Promise, my love." She said kissing her hand.

She took you to the living room, and you clung onto her, not wanting to let go.

Natasha didn't need to ask you what movie you wanted to watch, she already knew your favorite movie. Quickly putting it on the tv, she set you onto the couch.

"Want some juice, baby?" She asked

"Juice, yay!" You clapped your hands excitedly, Natasha dashed for the kitchen quickly grabbing your sippy cup and filling it up with juice and water, shaking it to they mixed together and sat back down next to you. To where you immediately stuck your body onto hers.

She handed you your sippy.

"Tank' woo, mommy." You told her, before drinking all of your juice. After you were done, you threw the sippy onto the couch and wrapped your arms around Nat's neck.

Your eyes were glued to the tv, your mind finally felt at ease. You hadn't been able to slip into your little mindset for a few weeks now. Natasha missed it. She knew you'd end up going cranky if you didn't do it soon.

"Your so cuddly, baby. Your like my own personal koala bear." She commented bringing you in closer to cuddle with her, you giggled at her silliness.

Natasha loved how clingy you were, she loved how you would have to always be touching her when you weren't in your little state, and when you were she loved it even more, you clung to her like a koala bear, always wanting to be held, and always needing her to be there. She loved it. So much.

"I love you, baby." She whispered in your ear, kissing your cheek.

"Wov' you, mommy." You responded.

Suddenly Natasha's phone rang loudly in her pocket, scaring you.

"It's okay baby, it's only Fury. Your fine, your okay. Come here." She said trying to get you back into her lap, you had scrambled off of her lap when you heard the loud ringtone from her phone, the stress of your everyday life would usually affect you when you were in your little state in different ways.