Bro-Code • W.M.

Hello! Work has been kicking my ass along side of school, I'm staying up late to write and upload this. I promise my books will be updated and so will all my part 2's and requests, just give me time!

[Third Person...]

Pietro and You had been messing around for a bit, You may have wack'd him in his privates, and now he is after you for revenge.

"Get back here, y/n!" He yelled, it was apart of your friendship rules he couldn't use his super speed when you two were messing about. It was unfair.

But you had gotten distracted and started to gaze into Wanda's room.

Pietro took this as an opportunity and kicked the back of your knee that was straight. It caused you to stumble forward, ultimately falling down.

Wanda was in her room with Nat and Sharon when they had heard you fall.

Pietro dipped, leaving you there to fend for yourself.

"Y/n? What are you doing on the floor?" Nat asked you curiously, you laughed nervously at the three attractive women.

"Oh, you know. Just... admiring the tile. I may have lost a contact." You said quickly, feeling proud for making up an excuse. Wanda crossed her arms with an amused look on her face.

"You wear glasses..." she smirked, you touched your hand to your face to see. Yep, you indeed have your glasses on.

"No wonder i couldn't find those darn contacts!" You said getting up.

"Oh well... gotta blast!" You said running away. Once you got to the lounge area you smacked yourself in the forehead for the lame line you had said a few minutes prior.

"Gotta blast? Okay, Jimmy Neutron, your so cool." You made fun of yourself.

"Hey, what was that?" Pietro asked showing up next to you

"What was what?" You ask

"You were staring at my sister, you better not have a crush-"

"A crush?! Ew! No way!"

"Good, you know the bro code... idiot." He said with a smirk

"I'm not an idiot, Your an idiot.... Idiot!" You wack'd him over the head before running away, Pietro ran after you.

After a few days Pietro took a bit of notice seeing you watch Wanda whenever she was speaking, or doing something. The way your eyes would light up when she'd use your name or spoke towards you.

He was even convinced Wanda was using magic to coax y/n into liking her.

He stormed into Wanda's room one night as she sat at her desk doing a mission report, she looked up to see Pietro.

"Yes, brother?" She asks

"No, don't you 'yes brother' me! What magic have you been using on y/n!" He yells

"I'm sorry?"

"Your magic! Your using it on y/n! She's so head over heals for you, what have you been-"

"She likes me?" She asks standing up with a hopeful look on her face.

"Wait... you didn't know?" He asks

"Of course not! If I had known, I would have done something to ask her out... or... something." She said nervously

"So you aren't using magic to get her to like you?" He asks once more

"I wouldn't even know how to do that Pier!" She yells, he then feels a certain guilty feeling alone his stomach.

"I'm sorry..." he says

"It is fine... how do you know about this crush?" Wanda asks curiously

"I keep catching her with googley eyes towards you, it is like when we are goofing around, she sees you and I am no longer there." He pouts

"Aw, Pier. You didn't like her did you?" Wanda asks, worried for a second.

"No! She is my best friend, I just... I thought she wanted to be my friend because we had a great connection...— as friends!" He clarifies.

"But I think she was only using me to get to you." He pouts, sitting on Wanda's bed. Wanda comes and sits next to her slightly older brother.

"I do not believe that is true... I see her when she is with you. I believed she had a crush on you for a while."

"Yuck! Gross!" Pietro exclaims

"Then, you have nothing to worry about. If it makes you feel better, I will not ask her out... and if she asks me out, I will say no." Wanda explains, but Pietro shakes his head.

"No, I won't come in the way of my sister and best friend being happy. She wouldn't want me to do that either. I guess it is okay if you date, but don't steal her from me! I had her first!" Pietro yells pointing his finger at Wanda. She giggles.

Wanda sticks out her small pinky, Pietro pulls his big pinky out and hooks it around hers. She smiles.

"I promise." She says

He smiles before putting his sister in a headlock and roughly rubbing his fist up and down on top of her scalp.

"See ya, little sister!" He says before running out. Wanda quickly fixes her hair as she rolls her eyes at her brother. Sighing she sat back down trying to go back to the work she was doing once before but could not get her mind off of you after what she had just heard from Pietro.

She couldn't help but blush at the mere thought of you two being a couple.

Wanda thought of dates she would take you on, picnics, the movies, restaurants. She thought of nights you would spend in, and cuddling when you didn't want to go back into your room, she thought of asking you to stay in hers.

She thought of watching sitcoms with you, and holding your hand, you holding her when she was scared.

Wanda had, had these feelings pent up for a while. But in respect as she thought you had a liking towards Pietro, she backed off. Now knowing neither you or Pietro have any romantic feelings together, it gave her hope for you and her.

And boy did hope move mountains.

-

Okay, y'all.
When I say y'all were FED today. You were. Don't even lie!

I expect lots and lots of comments on these updates because believe it or not, I love reading your comments, especially sweet ones, they make my day especially when I'm in the hospital with my brother; they make me laugh.

So please leave comments for me to wake up to!

Next coming up are updates for my Wanda books!

So enjoy this for now!

Will update more.

Or at least... I'll most definitely try to update more for you, my loves.