I'm not coming home // pt 1 • N.R

[Third Person...]

You laid on your stomach as You sobbed into your pillow. All you wanted was her.

"Nat..." you whispered into the silence

You didn't get a reply, you never did.

"Y/n..." you heard a soft voice say beside you, you looked to see Wanda.

"Where's Nat?" You ask curiously, you did this all the time. Your memory not so good nowadays.

"Baby... Nat isn't here." She whispered back to you, not wanting to see you break all over again. She has'd to do this about ten times a day.

"Where is she?" You ask with a pout

"Tell her to come home! I want cuddles." You say with a smile, and a slight giggle. Forgetting you were just crying a minute ago.

"Oh, love... Natasha- she's gone." She tries to tell you, she didn't want to say the words yet again.

"Gone? Did she leave me? Does she not love me anymore?" You ask in pure panic

"No! Y/n, she still loves you but... Natasha's dead. I'm sorry sweetie, she's been dead for two months now." She says softly

"Remember? She died on Vormir, she got the stone for us. And we defeated Thanos..." She says reminding you yet again

"She's dead... she's dead." You remind yourself, slapping yourself on the head. "Stupid! She's dead! She's dead!" You start to yell at yourself, Wanda quickly grabs your hands as you begin to pummel yourself again.

"Shhh, it's okay. Your okay." She says as you begin to sob

"Why can't I remember?" You sob into her shoulder

"You hit your head when we were fighting... your memory is just jacked up, it's okay. Your okay." She reassured you

"How can i be okay if Natasha isn't here?" You cry

"I don't know, but we'll get through this." She says as your sobs only get louder.

Once you had fallen asleep, Wanda took that as an opportunity to take a quick walk down the street to get you some more pain killers, all the crying you did these days called for a persistent migraine that never went away.

You woke up alone, your head was pounding. You called out for Natasha.

"Baby? Can you come cuddle?" You yell out to the empty house.

"Baby! My head hurts! Please come cuddle!" You yell out again, no one responded.

Suddenly Natasha appeared in front of you.

"Baby!" You yell happily

"Come cuddle" you said as you lifted the blanket for her. But she only stayed quiet. She came up to you and cupped your face with her extremely cold hands.

"Baby?" You ask

Finally she spoke.

"Can't you hear me? I'm not coming home." She whispers the last part.

"Your dead." You deadpanned.

Sobs wracked your body again as you shut your eyes, squeezing them shut. Your fists came in contact with your head only wanting to feel physical pain. No longer wanting this empty feeling in your chest that was only reserved for Natasha Romanoff.

"Come back to me!" You sobbed

"I can't come home, baby. I'm sorry." She whispered to you. Your sobs only got louder as the now silent house was filled with agonizing screams coming from your mouth.

"Please! I love you! Please come back!" You yelled as you sobbed, quickly coming out of breath as you reached for a Natasha that was no longer there. She faded away.

"Natasha!" You screamed.

But Natasha was watching you, you couldn't see her, but she was.

She felt like she was living in her own personal hell, having to watch you fall apart each and everyday. Her body was stuck on Vormir, but her soul was still alive. Her heart still beat for you, and only you.

She felt like she was in hell, she couldn't comfort you. She couldn't make you feel better. She couldn't kiss you. She couldn't make your tears stop. She could only watch, as you fell apart.

Wanda soon came back with groceries and Nat watched as she once again helped pull you together, only to watch you fall apart over and over again.

Natasha wanted out.

Her body was paralyzed. She looked beside her to see the same creature that stood at Vormir just moments before taking her life.

"Please, let me save her." Natasha said to him, pleading him for what felt like the millionth time.

Natasha wanted to save you from your own destruction. She knew sooner or later your mind would soon lose its battle. She needed to be there for you, you would only be alone on the other side as she was not there. She was stuck on Vormir.

Her beating heart, her body. Both on Vormir.

But her soul was with you. Her soul watched as you sobbed and screamed for her.

She wanted to tell someone to save her, so she could get back to you. But she couldn't.

"You gave your life for hers, now deal with the consequences." The red skull said.

"She's miserable!" Natasha yelled back at him.

"She is living!" He yells back

"So am I! My heart is still beating!" She pleaded with the red skull.

Suddenly she was no longer in the room, she couldn't hear your screams, or Wanda's comforting words. She seen purple skies. She could move.

Natasha quickly stood up, she was at the bottom of the cliff.

"Climb this cliff, and I will grant you what you so seek." The red skull says, before walking away.

Natasha was being granted a second chance.

And hell, she would be crazy if she didn't take it. She soon began climbing. Every time she was half way up, she would slip on a rock and fall all the way back down to the bottom.

"Fuck!" She cursed

But it wouldn't stop her, she would try climbing again, and again, and again. But with each climb she grew weaker.

Weeks and weeks passed, Natasha felt hopeless but persisted.

She could see your face in her head, sobbing and falling apart. She needed to get to you. God, she wanted to scream so loud that you heard her back on earth for you to know she was alive.

But this was her only choice, so she persisted. Climbing, over, and over.

-

I watched a video that was sad about Nat, it broke my heart. So y'all gonna be heartbroken with me. Here ya go.
I have another Wanda One Shot coming out soon! Patience!

But I also do requests if y'all have any!

Much love, Always. A.K <3