Trying this out

Hey guys.. trying something new.
It can be marvel but there won't be a name to it so you can imagine who.
Like I said its different.

Your POV

all I know is that I can't stop crying, and my heart won't stop hurting.

I'm so fucking scared to lose my person. My person I 100% believe is MY soulmate. The person that made me believe in a happy ending, but with no one other than them.

There's nothing I can do but watch it all play out. But my luck is so horrible. I'm such a bad person, a monster. I can't help but keep thinking that this is the beginning of the end.

I don't want it to end. I'll do anything. My heart hurts so fucking much. And I don't want to keep talking about what we're going through with them as I think its just annoying to them and it'll only overwhelm them and push them farther away.

I don't want to be left alone.
I have no one if they're gone...

This past year all that got me through it was them..
and to think of them moving on.. to think of them kissing someone else.. loving someone else like the way they once loved me.. its soul wrenching.

I can't do it.

I don't want them to leave..
my heart hurts so fucking much..
I keep saying I dont want to be left alone..
they're my person..

But I see they're feelings have changed.. how do I make them come back.. I just want them.

I'll give up anything.. everything.

I don't ever want to feel this pain again.. I dont want to go through this.. its killing me.

I can't take it.

I thought this was my happy ending. I thought when I met them, finally. I can see a future for myself, I want to be better for me, for them. I thought wow, maybe all that shit that I went through will pay off because this is my person.

And now.. my person might leave.

My heart hurts so fucking much.

I write down in a letter my emotions, knowing it probably won't change a thing..

Dear person that I love with every part of my soul,

Please don't leave.. I want to marry you. I want us to have kids together and you could name them anything you want. You could even have all the kids I dont want to have any if its not you.

I'll move to your country, I'll buy a plane ticket rn if I need to.

I'll spend holidays with your family and unwrap the wrapping paper how you like.

I won't spoil our kids during christmas time because I know you said its not meaningful. I'll spoil you all the time. I'll work to pay the bills and build you your cafe in edinburgh. We won't get married until your ready and I'll be the one to propose. You'll always be the smaller spoon and I'll change the cat litter all the time with no complaints. I won't even get a dog.

I'll make you pasta every night for dinner if you asked and we'll listen to taylor swift every morning.

I'll listen to you rant and shut up so I can hear you properly.

I'll wear the pants on dates so you can be in cute little dresses.

I'll even learn to ride a bike so I don't drive the car because its bad for the environment. I won't go to the store unless its something we absolutely need, and I'll always spoil you with books and edelweiss flowers, forget me knotts, and white roses with the pink edges.

I'll learn your native language to talk to your parents properly, and grandparents. That'll be the language we teach our kids.

I'll let you boss me around and pick the movie every movie night, I'll even read to you every night four chapters before we go to bed.

I'll let you steal all of my hoodies, and even let the cats come into the bed.

I'll never go to sleep angry, and do my best never to start another argument again.

I'll let you win debates, even games on family game nights.

I'll let you teach me how to swim, and I'll be sure to always stock the fridge up with all your favorite drinks.

I'll learn to communicate.
I'll go to therapy.

I'll take my medicine without any reminders.

I'll clean my room so it doesn't give you anxiety.

I'll always keep my camera and sound on during facetimes when you fall asleep.

I'll stop asking for paragraphs and other things.

Just say you'll stay.

Say you still want me.

I'll bake with you every saturday.

I'll help you with your grandparents.

I'll go to the gym alot more to lose the weight.

I'll even crouch down so we can be the same height.

I'll stop arguing as it always causes a fight.

I'll tell you all the time that you're always right.

Because you hold the key to it all..

All I ask in return is if you fall back in love with me..

All I ask is you don't leave me.

All I ask is you allow me to love you.

I promise to make all these things come true.

All I ask is you let me..

All I ask is that you fall back in love with me..

With all my love,
The one who wants to love you most.

End.

Don't judge this one, I just wanted to put it out.