Your funny • Y.B.

[Reader...]

"Kate! Mer! Can you slow pokes hurry up?!" I whined, they both poked their heads out of their rooms, one with a towel over their head and the other with no shirt on.

"Beauty takes time, y/n!" Mer was the first to speak then it was Kate.

"Yeah! Just chill out, we'll be ready in a few minutes!" She said before both shut their doors to continue getting ready. I rolled my eyes as I dramatically fell onto the couch.

We were all three what you call friendly neighborhood superhero's. Kate was like a younger... better version of Hawkeye, and America was a kid we picked up from the street, or at least that's what we say. We found America taking on some guys picking on some waiter and ended up kicking their ass which was bad ass.

And me, I have a the power of gravity, don't get too excited it's sounds better than it is. Basically if there's bullets flying towards me, I can stop them easily. I can even send them back, towards the person shooting them.

I still haven't grasped the whole concept of my powers but I'm getting there.

We are currently living in Kate's overly sized apartment. America and I pitch in where we can but with Kate being so rich, there's no use except for doing our part in our living and hero situations.

"We're literally just going for a small undercover, there's no need to get fancy!" I complained

"Didn't you say the Avengers might be there?" Kate asked poking her head out once more, with raised eyebrows.

"Might, keyword. They're supposed to be getting rewarded for their heroic ways. I honestly don't know-"

"I heard there's a few new comers." America says poking her head out of her door now.

"Who?" Kate and I asked simultaneously

"A chick who can make red balls with her hands, a dude who can run really fast, a spider kid my age, and-"

"Spider kid?" I ask

"Yeah, he was bit by one or something and mutated into one."

"Mutated?" Kate interrupts once again

"I don't know! He just has the name! Anyways, there's another girl who's supposed to be Black Widow two point-o or something, she's kind of cute." She smirks

"Black widow two point-O? There's no replacing black widow, she's not even dead!" I argue

"Whatever, she's hot. You'll like her." She says before going into her room once more, I hear her muffled yell.

"Maybe we can try and meet them!"

"No! We're there to make sure no one causes trouble, you know people who are against hero's will always try something." I explain

"God, your boring." Kate complains finally coming out in her purple suit ready. I smile before tossing a dusty pillow at her. She dodges it.

"I'm responsible. Unlike you two, dumb and dumber." I roll my eyes

"Who's dumber?" America asks coming out of her room ready as well, wearing her blue bomber jacket her big dark curly hair was in a cute bun.

"You." Kate and I say again in unison.

"Hey!" America says defensively, Kate and I just laugh. I was wearing a charcoal black leather jacket. When it came to things, none of us had money and unfortunately have to wear the things provided for us on our backs... or stolen from Good Will. We know, heroins stealing, wouldn't that make them criminals?