A/n!

Hello darlings,

If you have a request for a certain TikTok video that you want me to do, go ahead and message me and I'll do it.

I am currently in the works with a few tiktok video one shots that I seen, and I'm going to try to give credit now to the people who created them as well. But most will have a bit more added to them to make it a full story, or their a bit changed but none of the less.

So if there's a tiktok video that you want me to check out and do a full one shot story on it, I am more than happy to do it.

Also if u have an idea in mind for a story that is more than one part is also completely fine.

Don't be afraid to message me on anything, I am comfortable with everything. I won't tease you on it... but if it's nasty ima tell y'all nasty motherfuckers to touch grass lmao!

AND before I post this I have something else to say, I was informed that in the comics Yelena Belova is Aromantic, which means she feels little to no romantic feelings towards others, here's my problem with people who are offended by making me making her an Alloromantic, which is the exact opposite. I am writing a FICTION book.

If you want to request that I make her an Aromantic in one of my one shots I have no problem in doing so, but if you are going to be angry if I do not do so for all of my one shots you are sadly mistaken.

I know for a mother fucking fact, Marvel is not going to make her an Aromantic in the films. Let's be honest here. So, I am not going by the regular comic book regime, I am going by what I feel on a day to day basis.

These stories help me get through my feelings on a day to day basis, scratch that, on an hourly basis. If I feel like I need to get angry, I put it in a story, if I feel like I want to kill myself, I put it in a story. So please do not tell me on what I should make my characters feel or not feel, I do not own these characters but they are, dare I say it, FICTIONAL.

Also, in my mind, Yelena and I are dating. HAHA, leave me be.

Yelena Belova? More like Yelena Be my Lova, am I right ladies?

Anywhore, thank you for reading this! Requests are open, if you ask for smut I'm going to tell you to touch grass... then upload your request.

I am getting to work on them as we speak!

Also I got my mom hooked on Marvel now, WOOHOO! Mission accomplished. Just got finished watching Captain Marvel.

Anywhore, all the love. A.K.