Poem • y.b.

[Reader...]

Yelena had been slowly working my nerves all week, it was irritating.

Just a few minutes ago Natasha admitted something to me that was pretty big. At least to me. Meaning, Yelena lied.

Yelena walked into the room with lust in her eyes and a sensual smile. I was on the corner of the bed facing the wall lacing up my shoes getting ready for my training session with Bucky.

"Hey, baby." She husked wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my jaw slowly.

"Where you going?" She asked with a smirk.

"Gym."

"Why? You can work out right here... with me... on this bed... naked." She said as she kissed my neck, also saying the last word with a bit of a playful teasing tone. I looked up at the ceiling annoyed.

"Hmm, you know what would be really sexy?" I ask giving a husked voice although I was only leading her on.

"Oh, what?" She asked getting more turned on by the minute.

"If you got on the bed..."

"Yeah?"

"Grabbed the poem you wrote me..."

"Mhm?" She asked kissing my neck

"Stuffed it in your mouth."

"A little weird, but I'm down." She giggled

"And choked on it!" I said shoving her hands off my hips and standing up.

"Well, i never pegged you for having a choking kink." She said looking at me a bit concerned before she realized I had an angry face on.

"When were you going to tell me that you didn't write this poem?" I ask shoving the paper in her hands, she proposed to me with this poem and claimed she wrote it all completely from the heart.

"W-what? I- I-"

"I- I- I, do you have anything else to say, mumbles?" I ask with attitude

"Who told you?" She asked

"Why don't you ask the author of this poem, because it damn well wasn't you!" I yell

"I'm gonna kill her."

"Kill her? I'm going to kill you! You made me believe you wrote this poem!"

"What's the difference if I wrote it or not? The words and my feelings don't falter!" She defended

"It comes from another person's heart! Why don't I marry Natasha if she feels so strongly about me to write those words on that page!"

"Hey! Cut it out, Natasha's feelings for you will never match to mine." She says seriously before she realizes what she said.

I look at her in shock, my eyebrows raised.

"You took advantage of Natasha's feelings for me to get her to write fucking poem!" I yell

"It wasn't the plan!... at first."

"Come on, baby. Let's just get into bed and forget this all ever happened, hm? I'll let you punish me." She smirked, and I gave her a fake smirk back.

"Hmm, you'd like that wouldn't you?" I husked, she nodded with a smile biting her bottom lip.

"Why don't I get the rope... tie you to the bed..."

"Fuck..." she says going to nibble on my neck once more.

"And leave the room, and have sex with your sister!" I yell pushing her chest making her stumble back before walking out of the room.