Brat - n.r. *

[Third Person...]

You haven't been in the best of moods today, you woke up with a nightmare and haven't been able to get it out of your head, so you've been a bit bratty today.

"Baby, come here for a second" Nat called for you as she tried to get you to eat today.

"No." You flat out said, you were determined to use the day to fast, no eating or drinking. Not for any religious reasons, you wanted to lose weight.

"What?" She did a double take on what you said, you never told her no.

"No. N-o, obviously i have to spell it out for you. Do you want the definition too?" You spat at her. Your girlfriend growled turning off the burner to the stove before stomping her way over to you.

"Get up." She growled

"No."

"Get up, now." The last word being emphasized as this was all only a warning.

"Are you hard of hearing today?" You crossed your arms in defiance. "No." You refused once more.

"Y/n Flores, if you don't get up in the next two fucking seconds i swear to god i'm going to-"

"Make. Me." You growled.

Natasha bent down so she was face to face with you as you sat on the couch throwing your tantrum, you could practically feel her breath against yours. "My. Pleasure."

And with that she grabbed you from your spot on the couch throwing you over her shoulder as she walked up stairs to your bedroom.

"Put my down!" You pummeled her back but to no avail, she practically couldn't feel a thing compared to all the other things she's been through. Natasha chuckled.

"Your wish is my command." She said evilly before throwing you into a bed, you squealed as you felt yourself being thrown immediately feeling the softness of your mattress.

"Now strip." She growled her command.

"Fuck you." You replied, a part of you knowing this was probably the one thing you shouldn't have said, the other part... not really caring.

"Repeat that?" Nat tilted her head so her ear was more towards you, you smirked.

"Did i fucking stutter? Fuck. You." Oh yes, you're in for it now.

Nat immediately ripped off your shirt and pants until your left in your underwear, she smirked toward you with a small evil glint in her eye.

She roughly put her hand on your throat choking you, only making your lower region even more soaked than what it was.

"Wanna listen now?" She smirked

"No." You replied. Nat sighed heavily, her irritation reaching up to new peaks with you.

She immediately put her two middle fingers in her mouth entering them into your underwear, but she didn't touch your clit like she usually does, she immediately pushed them through your clenching hole, you bit your lip as you refused to look away. She smirked, but said nothing.

She curled her fingers in you, nice and slow. You whimpered as you tried humping her hand. That only irritated Nat more as she slid her fingers out tasting them, moaning at your juices she sucked off of her own fingers.

"Since you don't want to behave..." she stops flipping you around before tearing your underwear off.

"Count." She growled as a hard smack landed right on your ass. You whimpered, but didn't count. Natasha growled once more.

"I said fucking count, slut." She said as she landed her hand against your ass once more, you moaned as you felt yourself getting unbelievably more soaked.

"O-one" you counted.

Natasha continued her spankings until she got to 40, before finally turning you back around and opening up your legs, you hadn't noticed she put on a strap and took off her clothes. Natasha with a strap was so fucking hot.

Nat smirked.

"You thought we were done? Not by a long shot. Keep counting." She smirked her hand went up and immediately came back down but this time the smack landed right on your cunt. Your back arched as your hands fisted the sheets, a long strained moan flew out of your mouth as you were a bit dazed.

"Does the dirty little slut like being spanked here?" Nat smirked

You nodded your head quickly, but Nat's smirk dropped to a growl as she grabbed your cheeks with one hand pulling you closer.

"I want words, dumb slut." Nat barked at you.

"Y-yes mommy" you whimpered wanting more

"Oh would you look at that, she can be a good girl. Is this what you wanted baby? You wanted to be put in your place?" She smirked, you nodded again which earned another slap to your cunt.

"Y-yes mommy, yes please." You begged. Nat smiled an evil smile.

"Were you a dom for too long baby?"

You and Nat have a switch relationship, sometimes you were dom, other times she was. Sometimes, this caused problems for power trips, but the difference was you were a brat sub when you were submissive, she's a good girl sub. It was easy to tell when the other needed to be pleased.

Natasha hardly ever got bratty unless she needed the attention whereas, you were always bratty when you were submissive.

It was a weird duo power share. But you two made it work.

"Y-yes mommy, please, i-i need you so bad. I need you to fill me up." You whimpered. Nat smirked.

She let her hand fall against your cunt again making you squeal and move a bit.

"After you count like mommy's good girl, mommy will make you cum. All. Night. Long." You gulped at that, your punishment was far from over. Nat was planning to overstimulate you.

A part of you was ready to be overstimulated, the other part was shaking in its boots.

Maybe it was a bad idea to irritate Nat with your bratty side?

But then the little devil poofed on your shoulder again with a smirk. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea. You smirked before furthermore irritating Natasha.

"I don't think you have it in you."

Nat growled at your comment, slapping your cunt again. You whimpered, moaning loudly as she made you count...

To be continued...