Bipolar Episodes • n.r.

I am sorry for my long break with this one shot book. I have been going through hard episodes of my Bipolar and trying to find medication to regulate it. I also caught COVID for the second time.

Here's Bipolar in the perspective of... well, me. Enjoy.

[Third Person...]

Hypomania.
"Baby! Come on, let's do something fun!" You begged your girlfriend who was in the bathroom now brushing her teeth giggling at your goofiness as you jumped around the room telling jokes.

"Baby, I'm tired. You've been staying up late and waking up early for the past few nights, let's just cuddle tonight." She smiled sympathetically to you. You couldn't put your finger on it, you felt excited, almost happy but... not quite.

"Come on!" You begged again

Natasha turned around taking your waist in her hands as she pulled your body into hers, holding you.

"Not tonight." She said putting her forehead against yours. You nodded. But your mind still raced, your feet ached from the training session earlier. Maybe you'd be able to finally get a full nights rest... maybe.

You usually suffered from Major Depression, but you felt as if things were turning around. You cut your side bangs, started cooking again, writing poetry and making music, training your hardest for missions, and even taken Nat out on a date every night this week. You were... not content, and not happy. But... you didn't feel like killing yourself, although you still weren't opposed to if you were to get hit by a car at this very moment.

You weren't scared to do risky things that could get you killed.

But you wouldn't do it yourself, this very moment.

You stayed up the whole night as you cuddled into Natasha quietly writing poems and stories into the notes app on your phone. Natasha held onto your tightly, protectively.

Mania.
Your thoughts, they're too fast.

You haven't noticed them picking up their pace just yet. But you would. They would drive you crazy in just a few days time.

Natasha was currently searching for you all over the compound, not knowing you had taken the private jet to Columbia, taking on a private mission you stole from Fury's office earlier that day because you were bored.

"Jarvis, where's y/n?" Natasha asked her last resort in finding you.

"It seems to me that Miss y/n took one of the jets 1,125 kilometers from her starting location." Jarvis snitched, I mean... informed.

"Where is that?" She asked, just as Jarvis was about to answer, you came in, bloody with a few scrapes and bruises on your face, blood not only yours but as well your enemies.

"Baby! Oh my god, where have you been?! I've been worried sick!" Natasha rambled

"It's okay, I'm fine. I went to Columbia." You smiled

"Columbia? Why did you—"

"I took a file from Fury's office and decided to get the mission over with." You said interrupting her

"Mission over with? Wait, Fury sent you out into the field without back up?!" Natasha asked about to become very enraged with her boss.

"No, silly. I went by myself. I got the flash drive right here, I'ma—"

"Wait, by yourself? Like... you stole a file—"

"Yes." You smiled, but Natasha knocked you over your head.