N or W - unknown

[Third Person...]

"You were suffocating me!"

"I was protecting you!"

"I don't need your protection! I can protect myself!"

"Now you can, but before? With hydra? You were scared... anxious of every little noise that came into our cells, don't you remember? Or suddenly now that you're an Avenger all of that is a little foggy?"

"I don't want to talk about then..." Wanda replied

"Why? Is it too traumatizing for you? Suddenly you're an Avenger, getting trained with The Vision, and you can't think to spare a single glance at me? A conversation? What is it? Who do I remind you of that you hate me so much?!" You screamed

"No one!"

"Who?!" You asked again

"Y/n! Stop with this!"

"No, tell me who! I want to know who!"

"My country! You remind me of our country!" She finally admitted

You bitterly chuckled before looking at a recent picture of Wanda and Pietro.

"I bet you must hate Pier too..."

"That is different, he is my brother..."

"And I thought that I was the love of your life... but I stand corrected."

"I did not mean to come out like that..." she looked at you guiltily

"You didn't mean to come out like that? Or you don't want to come out to the Avengers?"

"Y/n, i—"

"I remember a time you hated their guts, their approval meant nothing. And now you don't want me around because you're scared..."

"Y/n—"

"No, I think I get the hint. I'm gone."

Before Wanda could have a chance to grab you, you dissipated.

You went to your only safe place, the rooftop. Natasha walked toward you and sat down on the ledge.

"Hey, player. Where's your other half?" She asked with a smirk, you smiled softly not bothering to even look her way, keeping your eyes towards the small agents below you. Constantly on guard.

"She uh— she's busy." You said awkwardly.

"That's weird, usually you're never apart. I mean, I probably would be the same, it's hard to find someone meant for you. You'll always want to be with them." She smiled.

"Pardon?" You asked with scrunched eyebrows.

"You and Wiggly woo's... you are dating, are you not?" She asked

"No, Uh—" you thought about whether to confide in Natasha about what was going on, basically outing Wanda or to keep it to yourself, no matter how much it hurt.

"She's straight, we're only friends." You whispered the last part, loud enough for her to hear. Natasha's smile suddenly grew hearing this news.

"Oh... well being that, you two are not what I thought you were, would you like to go out to dinner with me? Or watch a movie? Anything really..." she asked nervously, but still confidence dripping in her voice.

You gave it a quick thought.

You were still very much in love with Wanda, and Pietro will be angry with seeing his ship sink. But Wanda would hardly be fazed now that she was spending more time with The Vision, and Natasha was very pretty, and extremely dreamy and sweet. You wouldn't mind going on a date.

"Sure. I would love to." You smile towards her; Natasha's smile only growing.

"Be ready in 30." She said before strutting away.

It took you off guard.

"T-thirty, thirty minutes?"

"That's what i said." She said confidently striding away. Your heart thumped nervously, anxiously. You had never gone on a proper date before Wanda. But this was your chance. Quickly you got up and ran towards your room running passed Wanda and Vision to get ready.

She looked at you very confused and kept eyes on you until you disappeared into your room.

"Would you like to help her?" Vision asked

"Huh, what?" Wanda looked even more confused now.

"Your friend, it seems She will be going on a date."

"How do you know—"

"Unfortunately, my systems are still somehow connected to mister Stark's tech so at times I may hear... certain conversations I am not supposed to be listening on." He explained. Wanda's eyes widened.

"So..." she responded

"Yes, Wanda... I know. Not purposely, although."

All Wanda could do was look down. Vision put a hand on her shoulder.

"I am not one to pry... but everyone here is very accepting towards many people. Natasha especially— uh- I..."

"Natasha?"

"Yes... it seems to be that, Natasha is... your friends date."

He continued on.

"Go on, maybe you can make things right before something else—"

"Not now... maybe later. Give her a little chance at normalcy for once, Natasha as well."

"If you are Sure." Visión smiled before leading Wanda away.

She wasn't, but she would have to be. This was all her doing. As much as she would not like to admit it.

She caused this, by pushing you away. What a shame.