THE FINAL - Part 2

"Oops~", that smugly said word makes your mind go blank and you feel every single muscle in your body freeze.

The door is closed and locked with Yoongi in the room. Your worst nightmare. You don't know how you could fall for his facade, you know how fake he can be. But at that moment you were just hoping that he was right. That the words he said were reality and not just blank lies.

He takes a step forward while you immediately react and take a step backwards. "H-How did you even get in here?", you whisper. He holds his head in a dramatic way and replies: "Ah, you know I have my ways."

Of course. He always has his ways. He is always ahead of you. He will always win. Unless...

You clench your first and take a charge at him to tackle him. You hit him and he seems genuinely surprised and looks shocked. He didn't expect that from you. You didn't expect it either but you had enough. You are so done. You just want him to be gone and go back to your life before you met him. The life before you met him...

He is lying on the floor from your tackle and you are hovering over him. You want to punch him, so you raise your fist. But when you are about to hit him, he just blocks it with his hands. "Getting emotional?", he asks with a smirk on his smile and this just makes you even angrier.

Unfortunately, Yoongi pushes you off of him, so you sit on the floor with him in front if you. He gets up slowly and so do you. "What are you even trying? You know you can't win.", he says and you know he is right. You can't win. But you don't care anymore and collect your courage to say: "You're underestimating me again."

He lets out a short laugh, just for his face to turn serious within a split second. "You have cost me a lot of trouble already.", he mumbles while creeping towards you. You again take as many steps backwards as Yoongi takes towards you.

"You know how difficult it was to get in here?", he asks rhetorically. He comes closer and closer. And soon you notice that your back hits the wall. There is nowhere to go anymore as he towers in front of you.

"But now I am finally here.", Yoongi whispers. "You were not invited.", you say with your teeth grinding. He lets out a short giggle. But then you see him raising his hand and you notice he is holding something.

Before you can react it hits you on your head and you black out.

___________

You feel a bright light lying on your closed eyes and you start to slowly open them to see the morning sun shining into your small room. Still sleepy you rub your eyes and take a careful look at your phone. "8:09 am?", you think to yourself. After checking the date you suddenly feel happiness rising inside you.

You gasp and notice that today is the day of the BTS fansign. You think about meeting your ultimate bias. "Taehyung...", you suddenly whisper as you look at your wall to see a poster of him being as gorgeous as always.

After moving to Seoul five months ago you were finally able to get into such an event. These five months weren't always easy, but you just wanted to start a new life somewhere far away and where else should you go than Seoul as the biggest BTS fan imaginable! You got yourself a job at a convenience store, which got you enough money to afford a small one-room apartment, which is fine.

But no matter how difficult your life has been and how lonely you were in such a big city, BTS was always there to cheer you up and especially Taehyung with his box smile and his childish and happy behavior. You slightly smile at that thought.

But for some reason you get a gut feeling, that it's better not to go to the fansign...

____________

Hello guys! As I already announced on my profile I am back! I was gone for long (like one year...?). It was mainly because I started studying at university and the pandemic that's been around has me really mentally exhausted. I recently thought about wattpad again and reinstalled to check in and I came back to over 6,000 notifications! You guys are insane! I got a lot of messages and comments of you guys asking if I am okay and if I will come back and here I am!

I am so sorry for being gone so long especially without saying anything. Today I really noticed how much I missed it and I hope we guys can catch up to where we left off and I hope you guys are not too disappointed.

I am looking forward to creating new stories and develop new ideas! And I am happy for all of your guys' support over all this time! Also thanks for the 1.5k followers! And the first book of "An idol is my Sasaeng?!" is almost at 1 million reads! I can't believe it that you guys are actually taking some of your time to read my stories! Thanks!

I also want to know if you guys like (Y/N) stories more or ship stories?

Hope you guys look forward to more updates soon!