THE FINAL - Part 8

"Sudden death," Taehyung announces.

"You crazy bastard," Yoongi growls back. However, the second he finished his sentence, he charges back at Taehyung, ready to re-enter the fight with him.

"No!" you yell behind him but don't get any reaction or hesitation out of him.

Your plan to stop their fight by calling the police was not effective at all, since they are in a fight again now, ignoring the fact that the police might just arrive here any time.

But you only hope, that the police would arrive soon enough for no one to get hurt.

In your frustration and hopelessness, you scream from the top of your lungs. You just could not hold it in anymore.

This caught Yoongi's attention. He quickly looks up to check on you and the reason why you are screaming all of a sudden. A fatal mistake.

Taehyung, who is unfazed by your scream, uses the opportunity of Yoongi being distracted and rams the knife right into his stomach.

A scream of pain fills the streets. It seems like nothing but that could be heard. You look at them with widened eyes when you realize what happened.

Yoongi is dropping to the ground, lying on his back while Taehyung towers over him.

Taehyung sighs. "You always get distracted so easily, Yoongi. You need to pay more attention," he states cockily.

"Fuck," you mumble as you get up from the floor. You run towards the two boys. Once you have reached them, Taehyung just smirks at you but you could not care less and push him backwards harshly so that he stumbles a bit.

"What the fuck did you do?!" you yell at Taehyung while a few grunts can be heard from Yoongi.

"What I did? I saved you. You are finally free," Taehyung replies.

You don't know what to say. He is right, you are finally free. No more stalking, no more kidnapping. You can just run away now. But something does not seem right about it.

Before you can come up with an answer, you hear sirens in the distance. Taehyung seems to hear them as well and hums in a low voice.

"I will get the hell out of here. You should do that too, (Y/N). Come with me," Taehyung suggests while trying to grab your hand. Yet, you slap his hand away aggressively.

"Fuck off," you mumble. Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

By now, you can already see the emergency lights from afar.

"You should really get away from here, (Y/N). Or you will actually end up in jail," Taehyung urges. You just click your tongue in response.

Taehyung waits for an actual response, but you don't give him one. You just stand still, staring down at Yoongi who is breathing heavily while holding his stomach.

When Taehyung notices that you won't give him an answer, he whispers, "Whatever. I'm outta here."

He does what he said and runs off. Taehyung just leaves in a random direction, not turning back around. He disappears into the darkness and you are left alone with Yoongi.

"Don't want to run away as well?" Yoongi suddenly mumbles, ending it with a painful cough. "Shut up," you hiss.

You kneel down right next to him. You look at him, how he is lying on the ground helplessly. You look him in the eyes and he looks back, making eye contact. You then look down at the wound in his stomach. It is bleeding very badly.

Sure, you could run away right now and would be able to escape him. But for how long? The fact that he is still alive is concerning.

You notice the knife that is lying on the ground right next to the two of you. The knife was originally Yoongi's in the fight. You grab it by its handle, holding it tightly in your hand.

Yoongi seems to notice what you are doing and stares at you intensely.

You hold the knife high up above Yoongi's chest, threatening to ram it down and ending this nightmare forever. The rain is running down the blade and eventually your arm.

You stare down at him with dark eyes while the dangerous blade in your hand is reflecting a random source of light.

You just have to do one swift movement to end this horror forever.

However, you don't know why you are hesitating.

"Do it."

You look down at the source of the sound. "What?" you murmur.

"I said do it! Come on, do it!" Yoongi demands. Nothing but incomprehensible stutters leave your mouth.

Your hand trembles and you take a deep breath to calm yourself down and be able to do what you have to do.

"Do it! Then you can live your old life again. That's what you wanted right?!" Yoongi continues.

You stare at him with your eyes squinting, trying to find out if he is being serious or what his intention is.

"Do it! Kill me!" he yells.

You flinch backwards. "Fuck," you mumble frustrated and you drop the knife to the ground, giving up.

"I knew you couldn't do it," Yoongi whispers in triumph. He chuckles slightly but quickly stops as it worsens the pain in his stomach. He holds his hands more tightly at the wound, trying to put more pressure on it.

"You are not really in the position to be cocky," you say with a frown, referring to his possibly deadly stab wound.

"Neither are you," he responds and you are confused. "Oh? It that so? I can still grab the knife and take you out of your misery," you spit.

"No, you can't. But also, you already admitted that I won," Yoongi hums. "Shut up."

By now, you can already see the police car down the road. Yoongi realizes how close they are as well.

"So, you want to stay here and possibly get arrested, or are you gonna help me up from the floor and run away?"