THE FINAL - Part 4

"Too easy."

He isn't wrong. In fact, he is right. It is too easy for him. He is too many steps ahead of you. You always had ideas for escapes or ways to come back at him, but now there is nothing. You sigh at the realization of it. You are done fighting and struggling. This was the last straw.

You go back to your room with your head hanging low. You have therapy sessions soon, so you should get ready for that. You reach your room and look around, checking if anything was different, just to make sure.

You wash your face and get ready for your therapy session. Honestly, you are not looking forward to it at all. You just want to curl up in your bed and don't leave it anymore. But unfortunately, you had to go.

(time skip)

The therapy sessions went by slowly and now you are sitting in the cafeteria to eat dinner. You are not really hungry and especially don't have an appetite at all, but you finish your food regardless.

After you finished your dinner, you go back to your room with the intention to just sleep. You hope nothing will happen but the note from yesterday with Yoongi's threat makes you think otherwise.

You open the door to your room and take a look around. No Yoongi to be seen. Not yet at least. You know the note has a meaning, something will happen again. You decide to still lay down. You are exhausted. You think about all the things he has done to you. You can't deal with it anymore. No matter what Yoongi will do or say next, you already know how you will respond.

---

You didn't notice you fell asleep until you are awoken by something. You notice there is a knock on the door. You check your clock. It's 11:36 PM. There is only one person that would knock on your door in the middle of the night.

Of course, you could just ignore it and not open the door, but you know that Yoongi will get into the room regardless. He always gets what he wants. You get up from your bed and prepare for whatever will happen, forgetting that there is no way to prepare yourself for this crazy man.

You grab the door handle and breathe in and out one last time. You pull down the door handle in one slow movement, revealing Yoongi. "Did not expect that you would actually open the door," he laughs.

"What do you want?" you ask annoyed, completely ignoring the statement he made. He chuckles before responding, "I already informed you about my little visit in the letter, no?" He talks in a super nice tone and that honestly annoys you the most. "You sure did," you mumble.

Without saying anything more, he just enters your room as if it was his. He sits down on the chair in front of your desk comfortably and starts fiddling around with one of your pens. "You know, I'm a bit disappointed that you tried to snitch on me this morning," Yoongi says without looking at you.

You are a bit confused about his behavior because yesterday he literally attacked you and today he is just talking. You just shrug it off. This man is unpredictable after all.

"I am a bit disappointed that you attacked me again," you hiss back at him. In response, he just laughs. After that, there are a few moments of silence and you honestly can't stand it. "So, what are you here for? Are you going to punish me once again for trying to snitch?" you ask, noticeably done with him. "Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?" he just replies while he gets up from the chair to walk towards you.

He doesn't come too close though. He is now standing a few feet in front of you. You quietly, yet confidently say, "It's fine you don't have to." He was visibly confused by your answer. "What do you mean?"

You raise both of your hands to show surrender and say, "I am giving up. You won." His eyes widen and he mumbles, "I won...?" When he finally realized what you said a wide grin is creeping onto his face.

"Then let's get the hell out of this place."