Chapter 18

"Because we're flying back to Korea tomorrow.", he says in a matter-of-fact tone.

You look at him with widened eyes and blink repeatedly. "We what?", you breathe. Yoongi tilts his head, frowning confused while he is still positioned on top of you. "I said we are going back to Korea tomorrow."

You instantly panic and try to get up but Yoongi pushes you back down by your shoulders effortlessly while sighing. "I can't go back to Korea! I'm living with Xhemile now!" Yoongi's mouth forms a straight line until replying: "You are still thinking about that snitch?"

You clench your fists at his statement and get really mad. "Stop talking bullshit! She didn't snitch! You just brainwashed her! She didn't knew who you were and what your intentions are!", you yell at him. He just starts chuckling. He fucking chuckles.

"You are so naive, babygirl.", Yoongi exclaimes while pinching your cheek. You snap, "What the fuck are you talking about?! She didn't know anything!" Yoongi smirks at you. "That's what she told you what happened."

The entire anger vanished and you just look at him shocked, with widened eyes. "What?" You just can't believe what he said. "You heard me.", he just replies while shrugging. "But I don't understand."

Yoongi sighs annoyed, probably because he is disappointed that you don't understand. He then moves really close to your face and whispers into your ear: "She knew exactly what she was doing."

You shake your head furiously. "N-No! Why would she do that?!" Yoongi just replies bluntly: "I don't know. Ask her." You want to push him off of you but he is just stronger than you.

"I'm not buying that bullshit!" You keep on yelling, being as upset as you possibly can be. Not at anyone in specific but at the whole situation itself.

"Then that's your problem, I'm just telling you, why would anyone trust someone with their exact address if they don't even know the name or what they look like. That's ridiciulous", he explains with a proud smirk.

You just look at him expressionless, trying to process what he just told you, but he continues: "Like I said, a snitch. But I have to admit that I kinda persuaded her but it was still her choice, I didn't force her."

You don't know what and who to believe as you keep on staring at him while he just grins dirtily at you. "You are such an idiot, kitten~"

"You are lying.", you mumble. "Eh? What makes you so sure about that?", Yoongi wonders, putting his index finger onto his lips in confusion. "If it's really how you just told me, she could just go to the police now and report everything and I know you wouldn't risk anything like that."

"You're right, about the part of me not risking anything like that. That's why I made sure she isn't able to.", Yoongi states. "What did you do?", you ask afraid of what he did. Yoongi chuckles until he whispers: "Snitches get stitches."

Your eyes widen to the point that you feel like they might just pop out of your skull. You open your mouth but quickly shut it again, unsure how to react.

"So, let's sleep now. We are finally going back home tomorrow~" He smiles at you, but you just frown angrily at him. "Wait.", Yoongi suddenly states out of nowhere and you tilt your head questioningly.

"What time is it?", he asks. You just shrug as you are not sure. Yoongi takes a phone out but this time it is his own. His mouth forms an 'o' shape as the screen lights up. "It's already after midnight, I forgot." You still look at him confused.

"That means we are already leaving today~", he sings and claps his hands excitedly, yet you just shake your head. "Finally I have you all for myself again. I've waited so long and worked so hard~"

Yoongi just looks at you for a few more seconds, before turning the lights off and laying down beside you on the mattress in the car. You hear him sigh but it was more a sigh of relief.

"Hand."