THE FINAL - Part 5

"Then let's get the hell out of this place," Yoongi exclaims and immediately grabs your wrist, running towards the door.

"W-What are you doing?!" you ask confused. He ignores your question for a few seconds as he opens your room door and pulls you behind him through the hallway of the facility. "I just told you," he finally responds. 

"We can't just leave!" you whisper-yell while trying to keep up with Yoongi's pace. Yet, you don't get a response. He probably doesn't understand how serious this situation is, so you continue, "If I run away from here I will have to go to jail!"

Yoongi immediately stops running. You almost run into him. "Don't worry about that," he reassures and then continues running through the hallway. "Of course I worry about it! I don't want to go to jail!" you explain. "And I won't let you go to jail." 

With that response he gave you, you decide to drop it for now. You can't prevent him from doing this. Escaping out of this mental hospital with you. This is the only thing on his mind right now. 

So you just keep following him. But when you notice that he isn't running towards the exit you question him, "We are we going?!"

"Do you really think we can leave through the main exit, silly?" Yoongi responds. He is right, that would be absurd. But you had no idea there is another exit. Yet, it only makes sense, you need several exits for a huge building like this. 

You run through hallways, you have never seen before and wonder how Yoongi knows about all this. He probably made sure everything can run smoothly beforehand. He is always aware of his surroundings. 

At the end of the hallway, you notice an ordinary door with a lit emergency exit sign above it. "Good to know there is an emergency exit," you think to yourself. 

Yoongi reaches for the door handle and it opens easily. The two of you run outside. Until now you did not notice that it's raining. The moment Yoongi and you get outside, you two are immediately drenched. It is raining quite a lot.

While running, you turn around one last time, as you leave the property of the mental hospital, the building slowly getting smaller with more distance. 

You finally decide to ask, "Where are we even going?" No answer. Yoongi just keeps running while pulling you behind him. 

The two of you keep on going and you slowly get exhausted. After several more minutes of running, Yoongi finally comes to a halt right by a road. You ask again, "Where are we going?"

Yoongi shrugs and replies, "Don't know." You pull your hand away from Yoongi and exclaim, "What do you mean 'don't know.' We have to go somewhere!"

Yoongi is probably well aware of that, but you two are now on the run. "This isn't really the time to complain," he says. You just sigh in defeat and decide to shut up.

"I am hungry, let's go to a convenience store," Yoongi suggests. You notice your stomach growling as well, so you agree to his plan. 

Yoongi gets out his phone and looks at the map application. Once he found a nearby convenience store, he starts walking in that direction, whispering a small 'come on'.

Of course, you think about running away but this thought has not been relevant anymore. You can't do it anymore. You have been through too much, you can't fight anymore. 

After a few minutes of walking through the ongoing rain, you finally stand in front of the entrance to the convenience store. 

"Here," Yoongi commands while handing you a facemask. You two should probably be more careful, now that you are on the run. 

Both of you put on your facemasks and enter the store. Yoongi and you are looking around for food. "What do you want?" Yoongi asks. You take a few seconds to think about the question and finally answer, "How about some noodles?" Yoongi just nods in agreement. 

Both of you grab some Soba noodles and walk up to the cashier to pay. The cashier seems tired and unbothered. Understandably, it's the middle of the night. You never want to do a night shift in a convenience store again.

After paying, Yoongi and you use the microwave of the convenience store to heat your noodles. You two decide to eat outside under the extended roof to not get your food soaked in rain. 

The two of you are not exchanging a single word while eating. You don't mind at all. But you still can't stop yourself from wondering what is going on inside Yoongi's mind. But it's not like you are going to ask him, so you just ignore the thought. 

After a few minutes both Yoongi and you are done eating and throw the packaging into the trash can right behind you. 

"Let's keep going," Yoongi finally states. He starts walking again and you follow him. 

You don't know why he seems so calm. You wonder what happened to the usual insane Yoongi. Is he gone forever when you finally said that he won or is it just a matter of time for him to come back? 

The two of you keep walking through the rain but you are honestly getting too exhausted by now. "Yoongi, can we please stop somewhere?" you request. 

Yoongi slowly turns around to look at you and responds, "Stop? Did you already forget what you said?" You frown in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"What was the last thing you said before we left your room in the hospital?" he wants to know. "The last thing?" you mumble while thinking back to what you said and then you remember, "You won." 

A wide grin fills his face. "Can you say that again?" Yoongi demands. You tilt your head confused. "Uhm... you won," you repeat.

Suddenly, Yoongi starts laughing hysterically. You flinch a bit, taken aback by his actions. "That's right, (Y/N)! I won!", he yells and then continues laughing. 

There he is, the crazy Yoongi you didn't anticipate. 

His wet bangs are stuck to his forehead, almost hiding his eyes while he keeps on laughing maniacally, his back arching backward.

"This is my perfect victory. That's right, I win!" he shouts while the rain keeps pouring onto him.

By now you are honestly freaked out by him and you just want to run away but you know that's not a good idea. You stop yourself from saying anything, to not make him go crazy even more if that's even possible.

Yet, he continues yelling, "What do you think of that, Taehyung?! Rotting in your grave six feet under! I won, you lost, you dead man!"

"Who are you calling dead, asshole?"

______

A/N: I think you all want to just punch me at this point. (understandable)

Anyway, please consider following me, if you enjoy this story! I have more story ideas in store and I want to do giveaways when I reach certain follower numbers (the first one at 2K follows). I thought about gifting BTS albums for the giveaways. <3