Chapter 38

"Rule number five.", Yoongi whispers to you, making sure that Taehyung can't hear it.

You widen your eyes and try to remember what rule number five is. "Shit.", you mumble to yourself when you remember and realize that you indeed insulted him. You can already tell that this will indeed have consequences.

But right now, you hear sirens from outside. The ambulance is here. As Yoongi notices the sounds he just clicks his tongue in annoyance.

The medics come into the apartment and are followed by Namjoon. "What's going on here?!", the leader immediately asks after entering the apartment right behind the helpers. In response, you just lift your finger and point at Yoongi and Taehyung. Namjoon seems to understand that there was a fight going on.

"Oh my god.", Namjoon just says under his breath. The medics on the other hand don't really care what happened, they just try to help the injured male who is still lying on the ground.

Eventually, one of the medics approaches you and asks: "Miss, are you alright?" After hesitating you just nod your head slightly. "Do you need help?", he asks and you repeat the word 'help' in a shaky voice, hoping he would understand that you don't want to be here.

"Yeah, help. Do you need any?", he repeats, thinking you just didn't understand due to the shock. You exhale heavily. "No, it's alright.", you reply, giving him a weak smile.

After that, he leaves you again and goes to Yoongi and asks him the same question. Of course, Yoongi just says that everything is alright.

Finally, the two medics lay Taehyung onto a gurney and bring him outside into the ambulance.

After they left, Namjoon still stood in the room. His arms crossed in front of his chest and his foot tapping onto the floor. "Yoongi, I know that this is your fault so you better explain yourself.", he demands.

"My fault?! Are you serious?! Why is everyone always putting the blame on me?! Did you maybe consider the possibility that it was Taehyung's fault?!", Yoongi snaps.

Namjoon raises his eyebrow. "Then tell me what happened." Yoongi gets up from the ground to emphasize his statement. "Taehyung just walked into my apartment and tried to hurt (Y/N)! What was I supposed to do?! Just let him do that and watch?!"

Namjoon seems sceptical about Yoongi's explanation. He turns his head to look at you. "(Y/N), is that true?", Namjoon asks you.

Of course it wasn't but you couldn't admit that. You have to go with Yoongi's lie. "Y-Yes... it wasn't Yoongi's fault.", you stutter. Namjoon looks between the two of you and seems to be thinking about if you two really tell the truth.

"We will talk about it later again when Taehyung can tell about it from his point of view. I'm not going to judge when I didn't hear all sides to the story.", Namjoon says.

"So, you are judging me immediately and not Taehyung?! And that's what you call fair?!", Yoongi snaps at Namjoon.

Namjoon doesn't answer and just leaves the apartment again, closing the front door.

It is quiet for a few seconds, Yoongi still looking towards the door and you looking at the back of his head.

Suddenly, his head turns around really quickly and looks at you with an evil smile and you get startled by that.

"You broke a rule.", he whispers while the creepy smile still filled his face. "I-I didn't m-mean to.", you stutter due to your nervousness. "But you did."

You gulp as he begins to get up. Yoongi walks towards you and now stands right in front of you. "Get up.", he demands and you obey by getting up from the bed and standing right in front of him now.

He takes hold of your chin and holds it carefully. "You know what breaking a rule means?", he whispers. "I-I..." Words seems to be stuck in your throat. "That means I have to punish you.", Yoongi continues. You shake your head slightly, not wanting this to happen. "Yes, that was the deal."

"And as your punishment, we will play a little game. Isn't that fun?", he says way too excited. "N-No.", you mumble. "Eh? What do you mean no? Did you already forget about our game of hide-and-seek? That was a lot of fun, wasn't it?"

He starts to play with your hair while saying: "So, what should we play now? Do you have any idea?" You shake your head nervously.

He seems to be considering what to do now exactly. You know that Yoongi is thinking about some crazy ways to punish you for breaking a rule. "Ah, I got it!", he suddenly exclaims.

"Why don't we play some Simon says?"