Chapter 19

"Hand."

"What?", you ask confused. Yoongi sighs in disappointment. "Did you forget our rule?" You frown, trying to think about what rule he could speak of but you still have no clue what he means. "Uhm... apparently."

"Our bedtime rule.", he says. You still look at him blankly, before he clarifies: "Hand or handcuffs." And then, you knew what he is talking about.

"But you don't have handcuf-" Before you could finish your sentence, Yoongi quickly grabs a pair of handcuffs out of nowhere. "Of course...", you say under your breath.

"So? The choice is yours.", Yoongi says with a slight smirk, still holding up the handcuffs. You sigh annoyed and mumble: "Hand..." Yoongi then ruffles your hair. "Good girl~" He takes hold of your hand and hums a little tune before whispering: "Good night, kitten."

(time skip)

You wake up due to the feeling of vibrations and some weird sounds. You open your eyes and realize that you are still in the car, lying on the mattress in the back.

You notice that Yoongi isn't next to you anymore and that the car is moving. You look around without moving a muscle expect for your eyeballs. You see Yoongi seated in the driver's seat, focused on the road.

An idea comes into your mind. The next time he stops the car because of a traffic light, you will quickly open the door next to you and jump out and run as fast as you possibly can.

You didn't move yet so he thinks you are still fast asleep. The car then slows down and you are mentally getting ready. 

The car stops and in that second you turn and reach for the handle as quickly as possible. But, in the same second you hear a loud 'click' sound. The sound of all doors locking.

You turn your head towards the driver's seat and see Yoongi smirking at you. "Tsk tsk tsk.", Yoongi says while shaking his head. Your eyes widen.

Yoongi then turns off the engine and unbuckles his seatbealt. He crawls over the cup holder onto the mattress that you are sitting on. You back up, moving away from him.

He follows you, crawling, his gaze completely focused onto you. Eventually, your back hits the back of the car and you have no more room to move. He positioned himself kneeling, his legs left and right of yours and his hands against the trunk door behind you, on the sides next to your head.

You just look up at him, no words leaving your mouth. He tilts his head while smirking. "Did you really think I wouldn't notice?", Yoongi whispers while looking down onto you. "U-uhm..."

"You are so cute when you are afraid.", he says under his breath and you just gulp. "And sooo naive, still trying to escape. Kitten, you will never escape again and I'll make sure of that."

One of his hands moves onto your cheek, caressing it carefully. You look at him as sweat forms on your forehead. You feel his touch on your skin but you have no idea how to feel about it.

Suddenly his hand, which was just caressing your cheek, quickly moves towards your neck and coil itself around it. You struggle for air but he holds you tight by your neck. And him positioning on top of you makes it impossible for yourself to move.

"You won't ever escape again. Did you hear me?", he growls angrily at you. You just gasp for air and don't answer him. He manages to even tighten his grip more as he says: "I said, did you hear me?!"

You just want him to let go, so you manage to somehow nod your head slightly. He notices and immediately let go of his death grip. "Good~", he sings.

You pant for breath still sitting in the same position, yet he leaves, sitting across you on the mattress and packing a small backpack. As you regained your ability to breathe normally, you look at him in curiosity.

He then stops his actions and looks at you. "Stop watching and get ready." You frown at him confused. Yoongi notices your confusion and sighs. "Maybe you should look outside, babygirl."

You do as he told you and look out the window and you get sight of a tremendous building while you realize that the car you're in is parked in a parking lot, surrounded by many other cars. So, that's why he stopped the car. It wasn't a traffic light, you reached the destination.

After observing everything through the window you look back at Yoongi and he smiles at you. He zips up the backpack and sighs relieved.

"Ready to go home?"