THE FINAL - Part 21

"What is going on in here?!" when you and Yoongi hear the unknown voice, both of you instantly look up.

One of the nurses is standing in the doorframe, looking completely shocked. She probably heard the commotion that you and Yoongi created and came here to check.

But, the scene that she witnesses is nothing a nightshift nurse would expect to see; the patient they just recently saved from cardiac arrest is attacking their guest that wasn't even supposed to be allowed to visit at this time with a knife. 

"I need backup over here!" she exclaimed loudly, calling out to the other staff. 

She then approaches the two of you. You are still laying on the floor defenselessly and Yoongi is on top of you, still holding the knife tightly in his hand.

When Yoongi notices that the nurse is coming closer, he puts the knife to your throat. You gasp in surprise and shock, but you do not dare to move as you feel the sharp blade against the skin of your throat. 

"Come one step closer and I am slicing her throat," Yoongi growls.

The nurse immediately stops in her tracks, not daring to take another step, scared that Yoongi might hurt you.

Other staff finally arrived, but the nurse yells, "STOP!" to prevent them from coming too close, not wanting to escalate Yoongi.

"What is happening?" one of the nurses that just came here asks. 

"Hostage-taking," Yoongi hisses, "Try anything fishy and I will fucking kill her." 

None of the few nurses and doctors that are standing near the door of the room are moving. They are all worried that Yoongi might harm you.

Yoongi then gets up and pulls you up with him, making sure to always keep the knife close to your skin.

When standing, Yoongi is holding you in front of him; one arm around your torso to hold you close and the other hand continues to hold the knife to your throat. He starts walking and pushes you forward when doing so.

"Out of my way," Yoongi orders the hospital staff that is standing in front of the door. 

The staff is slowly making space for Yoongi and you, not wanting to upset him by making any hasty movements.

Yoongi and you are walking down the hallway now while he is still holding you close to him. He is leading the two of you toward the elevator. When you reach it, he commands, "Click the button." He wants you to click the button that calls the elevator, so he doesn't have to move his hands and possibly give you a chance to escape.

Due to the blade of a knife tickling against your skin, you quickly oblige and click the elevator button. 

The elevator quickly arrives and the two of you enter it. When the elevator door closes, the two of you stand in the moving elevator in silence.

"Yoongi, please stop this," you whisper.

"Shut up," was all he replied.

You do not dare to say another word. There is no possibility to have a discussion with this man right now.

The elevator soon arrives at the ground floor and it stops and its door opens. Yoongi pushes you forward once more, making you walk ahead.

When the two of you walk past the reception of the hospital, you can hear a gasp from the receptionist. "Don't move," Yoongi demands them and they obey.

Both you and Yoongi know that the nurses from upstairs most likely already called the police and if not, the receptionist will do so the moment Yoongi and you left the building. 

So, the police will probably arrive in a few minutes and you hope that they will be here quickly.

Yoongi and you exit the hospital and are now standing in the big parking lot. You can't tell what time it is exactly, but the moon is still shining brightly above you, and since it is the middle of the night, there aren't a lot of cars parked here. 

Yoongi seems to be looking around and you wonder what he is scheming. If you would continue walking away like this, the police will definitely catch up to you. Is he planning to steal a car?

Just when that thought crosses your mind, Yoongi starts to approach one of the cars that are parked in the parking lot. It is the one that is the furthest away from the hospital building and is standing in a dark corner, far away from the other parked cars.

The two of you finally reach the car and stand right in front of it. Yoongi inspects the car swiftly and then seems to prepare himself to smash the window of the driver's side. 

Right before he hit the window, the window actually rolled down slowly.

Someone is in the car?!

Because it is so dark, you can only see the silhouette of a man sitting in the driver's seat. He then turns his head to look at both you and Yoongi.

"Wrong car, fucker."

_____

A/N: Oh boy, the next chapter will probably be the last, I hope you guys are ready. >:)