Chapter 51

Your eyes slowly open. When you are awake, you look around and immediately notice the familiar surroundings.

You are in your own apartment in Seoul.

You quickly grab your phone and it's 8 am. You then look at the date and you notice that today is the day of the BTS fansign! You were looking forward to this event for a long time, yet right now, you have the weird feeling that you shouldn't attend it. You just shrug it off.

You decide to take a shower and get ready in general. While getting ready, Singularity was playing.

After the shower, it takes you a while to decide what to wear. You want to look great today! Eventually, you find something that you are quite satisfied with.

Yet, there is still this weird feeling that you get when thinking about the fansign. You are almost feeling nauseous but it's not because of excitement, it's something else and it doesn't feel right...

However, you won't let this weird feeling stop you from attending the fansign of your favorite group!

You leave your house in order to grab a coffee at your favorite coffee shop first and then go to the fansign event.

(time skip)

When you arrive at the venue of the fansign, you're almost too late due to you having forgotten the time. You pretty much arrived at the same moment the doors open.

You get inside and you are one of the last people. You arrive in the hall where the event is taking place and you already see a lot of ARMYs in there. And on second glace, you finally see your seven idols casually sitting at a long table. You gasp quietly.

You get in queue and you are one of the very last. To be exact, there are just three other girls behind you.

(time skip)

After waiting for quite some time and watching BTS interact with other fans, it's finally your turn. First in order you will go to Namjoon, then Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and lastly Jungkook.

You go up two steps to stand in front of Namjoon. You hand him your album to sign it and have a little small talk with him while admiring his dimples.

Next up is Seokjin, so you greet him and he tells you a lame dad joke. You laugh nonetheless.

But suddenly, while standing in front of Seokjin, you have this weird and creepy feeling. You don't you what it is but it makes shivers run down your spine. It's similar to the one you had this morning but it's ten times worse, as if you found the source of the weird feeling. You also kind of feel like you are being watched.

You say your goodbye to Seokjin to go on. But when you do, you suddenly know where this weird feeling comes from. Next up is Taehyung and it's definitely coming from him. He looks at you with an ice-cold gaze and follows every of your steps with his eyes. You gulp heavily.

When you eventually stand in front of Taehyung, he just looks at you with an emotionless face. But it somehow frightens you. "Uhm... hey.", you say, trying to break the weird silence. He doesn't reply but makes a simple gesture for you to hand him the album to sign it and you obey.

Taehyung signs your album and gives it back to you when he was done. Still, he didn't say a word to you. You decide to just move on despite the fact that you actually have a letter prepared for him but you decide not to give it to him due to his weird behavior.

You move on, leaving Taehyung to go on to Yoongi. Yet, Tae's cold gaze still follows you, leaving you with this creepy feeling.

You look at Yoongi and he kindly smiles at you, making even his eyes smile. "Hi.", he casually says. "H-Hey.", you stutter due to the nervousness of what just happened. You are still not sure what is up with Taehyung.

"Are you okay?", Yoongi asks, bringing you back to reality. "Uh... yes, just nervous, I guess.", you admit. He suddenly gasps. "Wow! Your Korean is really good!", he sounds so sincere, "But where are you from?" You feel flattered because of Yoongi being so kind and talkative. "Oh, thank you... uhm, I'm from (Y/Country) but I've been living here in Seoul for five months now." He smiles at you.

"So, what's your name?", Yoongi finally asks. "(Y/N)." Yoongi brushes through his hair. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." You almost choke on air as he says that. You feel your cheeks turn slightly pink. Yoongi giggles and then eventually writes "to: (Y/N)" into your album alongside with his signature and hands you the album back.

The girl next to you suddenly coughs impatiently as you apparently take too long. You apologize to her and bid goodbye to Yoongi, who was honestly being super sweet. So, you move on to the rest of the members.

(time skip)

You are eventually done with all members and about to leave the venue. You look back to get a last glance of BTS. But as you do so, you also see Taehyung getting up, who just finished with his last fan. You see him leave the room through the back door and the other members are yelling after him. The six look at each other and just shrug. So, he really was behaving weirdly, when even the other members don't understand what he is doing. 

"Oh well.", you think to yourself and leave the building. As you reach the outside, you realize it's already dark. It is fall, so it gets dark rather early. You start to walk towards home and think about what happened today. You sigh. The interactions with Yoongi were amazing! He called you beautiful. You blush a little as you think about that. 

You reach the part of your way home, which isn't used by many people and it seems like you're alone in this dark alley right now.

It is this moment, you realize that your footsteps start echoing. Why would they start echoing?! The environment didn't change, so it's not possible, that suddenly echoes appear. You abruptly stop walking and hear one more footstep after stopping. What...?

You start to walk again, but this time faster, way faster. You hear the 'echoes' at the same speed as you walk, no run, you are running at this point. You decide to take a look back and you spot a weird silhouette at the other end of the pitch-black alley and quickly look back forward. You really don't want to trip right now.

You can finally see your apartment building in the distance and then you just start a final sprint. You had no idea how fast you can actually go. 

You reach the entrance of the apartment bulding. "Fuck! My keys!", you exclaim aggressively. You put your hand into your bag and start to look for your keys. In fear, you look back, but can't find the silhouette, which can mean either something good or something really bad. You just hope it was your imagination all along. You finally find your keys and open the door hectically.

As you reached the inside of your apartment, you lean against your door and start breathing heavily. "The hell?!", you say between your breaths. Still sitting against the front door of your apartment, trying to calm down, there is suddenly a piece of paper slipped under the door right next to you. Your eyes widen and you pick it up with shaking hands to see what's written on it: 

Found you! <3

____________________________

A/N: Oh, what's happening? 🤔

Also, I am now a Promoter for the K-Pop merch store https://bestkpopmerch.com ! Their shop has merch of your favorite groups like BTS, BlackPink, Twice, Seventeen, and more. Use my code "kyandii" and get 10% off your purchase. Please check them out!