THE FINAL - Part 18

"Just came here to check on you, Yoongi," you hear the awfully familiar voice say.

It makes all the muscles in your body freeze. You are too afraid to move. You immediately know who it is.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi seems to have noticed as well, but he doesn't sound scared at all. 

You hear Taehyung click his tongue before responding, "Ah, you always manage to sound so unbothered." 

"Taehyung, don't," you mumble. 

You see him turning his head to look at you, but due to the fact that the room is pretty dark, you can't see the expression on his face. This is making you feel uneasy because you can't see how he feels or what he is thinking about. 

"What are you even doing here, hm?" Taehyung asks you in a judgmental voice.

"Hey, she can be here, even though we broke up," Yoongi comments unknowingly of the actual situation.

"Broke up?" Taehyung wonders, looking in between you and Yoongi.

Yoongi doesn't want to talk about that, so he changes the subject, "Listen, Tae. I am glad you came to check on me, but it's the middle of the night."

"What are you talking about? And what's with the nickname?" Taehyung asks and annoyance starts to build up in his voice.

You don't know what to do. Yoongi doesn't know about their rivalry due to his amnesia and Taehyung seems to get offended by Yoongi's casual and ignorant answers, so you say, "Taehyung, stop."

"I wasn't talking to you, (Y/N)," Taehyung declares.

You cross your arms in front of your chest, even though it is probably too dark to see, and reply, "Okay, but I am talking to you."

"Why don't you leave me and Yoongi alone for a moment, hm?" Taehyung asks in an overly sweet voice, but you know his intentions are nothing but malicious.

You know what he is trying to do once you leave Taehyung with Yoongi and you know it will end very badly. You cannot leave these two alone together.

"Tae, what's wrong? You seem off. Is everything alright?" Yoongi wonders, completely oblivious to what's happening.

"Stop making fun of me," Taehyung growls, gritting his teeth in anger.

"What are you even talking about? What do you mean 'making fun'? I'm not!" Yoongi exclaims and he starts to sound a bit annoyed out of frustration.

Taehyung is getting angrier by the second as well and starts to walk closer towards Yoongi's bed. He is about to walk past you and the moment he does, you grab Taehyung by his wrist. "Stop, I said," you mumble when he comes to a halt next to you with his wrist in your tight grip.

"(Y/N), I really advise you to leave," Taehyung whispers without moving.

Yoongi seems to be looking between Taehyung and you, not sure what to do or what's going on. He notices the thick air, the way you hold Taehyung back, and Taehyung's anger.

"Taehyung, I don't know what happened. Apparently, something happened between us. B-But I forgot," Yoongi clarifies with a shaky voice.

"Forgot? What do you mean forg-" Taehyung wants to sass but Yoongi quickly interrupts him, "Memory loss."

"Memory loss? Are you kidding me?!" Taehyung asks frustrated while he is finally freeing his wrist from your grip.

"No," Yoongi adds with determination in his voice. 

Taehyung looks back at you and asks annoyed, "And you believe that?"

"I-, uhh," you stutter.

You actually believe Yoongi. That fact, that he didn't even react when Taehyung came into the room was proof enough.

An Idol is my Sasaeng?! 2 | Min Yoongiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें