Chapter 31

"She betrayed you.", Yoongi says and your eyes grew extremely wide.

"What the hell are you talking about?!", you almost yell as you are completely confused and frustrated. "She betrayed you. She told me where you are.", he explains but you just can't seem to believe him. "Shut up!"

"Remember when you were here the first time and I had your phone hidden the entire time?", he asks and you are not sure where he is going with this. "Uhm, yes...", you mumble.

"Back then, I copied all of your contacts from your phone to mine.", Yoongi explains. "You did what?!", you ask loudly in surprise and shock. "I copied all of your contacts onto my phone." You have no idea how to reply to this, so you just let him continue explaining.

"When you ran away I looked through your contacts and thought about who might know where you went. So, I decided to contact your best friend. Which you saved under the contact name 'Bestie', so it wasn't too hard to figure out."

You just keep on listening as he explains, not sure what to believe and what not. "And well, she actually knew where you went because you went to her place. Jackpot." You clench your fists and reply: "But why should she just tell you her address just like that?!"

"Well, from the moment I found out she is an ARMY it was an easy game.", he answers before chuckling. "What did you do?!", you almost yell in his face. "I video called her.", Yoongi calmly says. "What?"

"I video called her and showed her who I was.", he tells you. You frown at him. "Why did you do that?", you ask him in pure confusion. "Because from that moment she did what I told her to do no matter what. Even if it meant betraying her best friend."

You shake your head furiously. "N-no! You are lying!" Yoongi snickers. "Am I lying or did she lie?", he asks sarcastically. "No! You have no proof whatsover!", you exclaim. "Oh, I do."

Suddenly, he takes his phone out of his pocket and taps the screen. You tilt your head in confusion, not sure what he is doing right now.

"Here.", Yoongi then says while holding the phone screen up to your face to look at it.  A messanger app is opened and so you begin reading.

[past video call - 02:31 min]

Yoongi:
so, do you believe me now?

Xhemile:
oh- uh, yes but I don't know what to say T_T

Yoongi:
just tell me where (Y/N) is. ;)

Xhemile:
why should I do that. I mean, what's in it for me?

Yoongi:
oh, now I understand.
you want something in return.

Xhemile:
of course.

Yoongi:
what were you thinking of?

Xhemile:
hmmm... Spend a night with me. ;)

Yoongi:
alright.

Xhemile:
wait-
what?!
are you kidding me right now?!

Yoongi:
nope.

Xhemile:
hhhhh.

Yoongi:
now tell me where (Y/N) is before I change my mind.

Xhemile:
alright, alright.
[location attached]

Yoongi:
Egypt?

Xhemile:
yeah
is there a problem?

Yoongi:
I was just wondering that she went all this way.
and btw don't you dare tell (Y/N) anything about this.

Xhemile:
why?

Yoongi:
because I say so.
never tell her anything about me and this conversation and if she suspects something just lie to her. 
got it?

Xhemile:
uhm okay...
wait
are you by any chance the stalker she told me about?!

Yoongi:
:)

Xhemile:
oh, well
that isn't any of my business.
so when are you gonna spend the night with me ;)

Yoongi:
just wait
you'll see.

Xhemile:
Alright <3

You look down, trying to process what you just read. "Why would she do that...", you mumble while trying to hold back your tears. "Like I said, she is not worth wasting your reward on." Well, at least you know the truth now. "But what about the flirty text messages I read on her phone?", you ask him, still confused by the truth.

"Flirty text messages? All of the 'flirty text messages' were send by her because she couldn't await to spend the night with me. The only slight flirty message I sent to her was 'Thank you, hun ❤️". But I only sent it so she would finally shut the fuck up." That was the text that popped up when Xhemile forgot her phone.

"So, what happened to the spend the night thing?", you ask, worried about your former best friend. She betrayed you. Yes. But she was still a person. He just chuckles in response. "What?", you question.

"Let me put it like this: we had quite some fun."