Chapter 48

He didn't lock the door.

Did he really forget to lock the door and left? Is this actually real or are you dreaming?

He left the door unlocked and you managed to cut the ropes around your hands. Are you free? This is too easy...

You hesitate for a few minutes, thinking about the entire situation. "Fuck it.", you mumble and you begin to cut the ropes around your legs as well.

When you are entirely free from the ropes you inhale deeply. You stand up slowly, trying not to make a sound. You head towards the bathroom door with caution.

You open the door slowly and it is indeed unlocked. You peak out and the apartment seems to be empty. You open the door widely and walk out slowly. You look around the room more and he is actually not here.

You then spot your phone on top of his dresser. You grab it and it acutally is still charged a little bit. This is working way too well. You decide to first leave the building and then contact the police, when you're safe.

You put your phone in your pocket and hectically put your shoes on. You reach for the handle of the front door of the apartment and a shiver runs down your spine.

You open the front door and it's really quiet in the hallway. You look left and right. No one.

You start to make your way towards the exit. When you came around a corner, your phone vibrates twice. You are confused who it could be, so you take it out of your pocket, unlock it and read the two texts you recieved.

'HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET OUT?!?'

'Pray to god that you can run fast enough.'

"Fuck.", you mumble when you read those texts. How does he know you got out? He is supposed to be in the practice room. Did he go back because he remembered that he forgot to lock the door?

Whatever the reason is, this is not what you should worry about now. You need to get out. Fast.

Originally, you wanted to exit through the main door but that is too obvious now and he is probably expecting you there. You need to find another way out. Yet, you don't know another.

You just start to move. You can't stay at the same spot or he will find you eventually. You run down the hallway without knowing where it will bring you.

You spot a staircase and head towards it hectically. You rush the stairs down and when you reach the end of it you hear: "Oh (Y/N)~ Where are you?", from the direction where you just came from.

You have to be super quick and super quiet now. You can't make a wrong move. You follow the hallway further and hear his footsteps walking down the stairs.

You then quickly run around a corner and it's ending here. Dead end...

Fuck, you're trapped.

"(Y/N) sweetie~ Where are you hiding?"

He is practically just around the corner. Once again you look left and right and there is one single door next to you and you pray to god that it's unlocked and it's leading you outside.

You grab the doorhandle and it's actually open. You rush inside with one swift and quiet movement and close the door again. You hope he didn't hear you.

When you examine where you are, there is just a staircase. You are already on the ground floor, so this must lead you into the basement. You have no other choice but to go there.

You walk the stairs down with caution, not wanting to slip. When you reach the end of the stairs, there is just one small hallway that leads to a single door. Nothing else. You really hope that this door leads outside.

It's pretty dark and dusty in this basement. It's probably not used.

You walk down the hallway towards the door. When you reach it and you try to open it, you notice it's locked. You click your tongue in frustration.

But then, you spot a key hanging next to the door. You take it and try to open the door with it and it actually works.

Yet, when you open the door, you can't believe what you see...

It's a small room with an old rusty bed and there is a girl sitting on it. When she sees you, she seems to be just as surprised as you.

"Who are you?", you breathe out. But when she realizes the situation, her eyes widen. "Quick! You have to get me out of here!", she exclaims while getting up from the bed.

You are still frozen in place while standing in the middle of the doorframe while she tries to get up from the bed with her weak legs. She limps towards you while looking at you with pleading eyes.

She suddenly stops and looks at something behind you with widened eyes. She looks completely shocked and her face turns entirely pale.

Is there something behind you? Or, someone? You don't dare to turn around, still frozen.

"Oh, what a shame.", says someone from behind you. It wasn't Yoongi's voice.

This is where you turn around...

"Jungkook?"

__________________________

A/N: A few words about the comeback:

Boy with Luv is the catchiest bop ever, their visuals were breathtaking, Halsey fitted in so well, I jam to HOME 24/7, and Dionysus can fucking choke me.