THE FINAL - Part 3

But for some reason you get a gut feeling, that it's better not to go to the fansign...

Why do you feel like that? It was always your dream to go to a BTS fansign but you know that your gut feeling is mostly right. You know a bad gut feeling usually warns you of possible dangers but what kind of dangers could occur at a fansign? Nothing comes to your mind. Well, you might embarrass yourself in front of BTS which would harm you mentally. You just assume that the gut feeling comes from the fear of embarassing yourself and brush it off.

You decide to finally get out of bed to get ready for the special event. You yawn loudly while stretching your entire body, ending it with a lazy sigh. In your mind you go through all the things you need to bring to the fansign and think about what you should wear.

You turn around to look out of your window but you regret it instantly.

"What...", you mumble as you see what's on the window. The words 'Found you <3' are smeared in red color on your window. "Not again...", you think to yourself, not even sure why because you have never seen that before.

_____

You jerk up, a loud gasp leaving your mouth. You are completely drenched in sweat as you take a look around. You are on your bed in your room in the mental hospital. It was a dream.

But was it all a dream? You remember that Yoongi came into your room but you look around and see nothing. No Yoongi, no signs of destruction and frustration that he usually leaves behind. If he really was here, he wouldn't just leave again. He would never leave you out of his sight again if he could.

You get up from your bed and take a closer look around until you spot something on your desk. It's a small note. 'We will meet again tomorrow.', is written on it. Now you know that not all of it was a dream. Yoongi really was in your room.

As you realized that, you notice a stinging headache. You remember that when he came into your room and you two fought, he raised his hand with something in it and then you blacked out. He must have hit you with something.

Some swear words leave your lips and you decide to lay back down, trying to sleep. You have no idea what will await you tomorrow. The fact that he attacked you again and you don't know what is coming tomorrow leaves you in pure terror.

You think about what you should do about this and you conclude that you should tell the authorities and show them the note he left you. And so you fall back asleep.

_________

The next morning comes and you get up quickly to tell the staff about yesterday's incident. You get ready and put on your clothes.

Last thing you have to do is grabbing the note. You look at your desk and you notice that the note is gone. "Impossible...", you mumble. This time you're sure that you really saw it with your own two eyes. You saw and touched the note. It was there. But this makes matters even worse because that means someone came into your room in the middle of the night and took the note and there is only one person that would do that.

You still decide to tell someone about what happened yesterday even though you are lacking evidence. You leave your room and look left and right scared that he might be there. After all the threat on the note was referring to today.

You quickly walk towards the office where you know that there is someone to talk to. You knock on the door, loud enough for anyone in the office room to hear as you stand in the hallway impatiently.

It feels like an eternity until someone finally opens the door and as they do you let out a heavy breath you didn't know you were holding. "Hey, can I help?", a man that opened the door asks. "U-Uh yeah. I don't know where to start, but I got attacked yesterday." The eyes of the staff opens widely. "Attacked? Really? By who and what happened?", he questions while sounding genuinely concered but also confused.

"Min Yoongi. H-He forced his way into my room a-and he attacked me by hitting me on the head a-and h-he-" you stuttered out but when you tried to continue you were interrupted by a familiar voice: "Me?"

You slowly turn around and see Yoongi standing there. It looks like he is coincidentally passing through the hallway while you and the staff talk about the incident but you are sure this isn't really a coincidence. "I was in my room all day yesterday. Also I wouldn't just attack someone.", he continues.

You frown at Yoongi which he definitely sees but you don't get a reaction out of him as he kept playing the innocent guy. "Please, I am not lying. Why would I make up something like that.", you try to show the man that you are serious. "Why would I just come into someone's room and attack them randomly. That's ridiculous.", Yoongi says, sounding offended.

The man looks back and forth between you and Yoongi and silence fills the big hallway except from some footsteps. "(Y/N), have you been taking your meds?", the man finally asks carefully. This is the moment you know they won't believe you.

"I am serious! He even left a note on my desk with a threat!", you notice your voice is getting louder. "Then show us the note and we can see if it is the same handwriting as mine.", Yoongi suggests, fully aware that you don't have the note anymore. You whisper, going from a loud voice to the quietest voice possible:  "I don't have it..." The staff's head tilts. "So the note never existed?", he asks.

"I-It does! He just came into my room in the middle of the night again to steal it so I can't snitch!", you tell the man while pointing at Yoongi, not realizing how unbelievable it must sound to him. The staff sighs. "(Y/N), please go to your room and take your meds. If you need a doctor you can tell me.", he says disappointed.

Your head falls low and you don't even say anything anymore. You just want to go back into your room and be alone. The staff member goes back into the office. You are passing by Yoongi to go back to your room, trying to ignore him but he sneakily whispers something.

"Too easy."

__________

Hello guys! Another update!

I am working on a new story which will also be thriller like this (maybe with the member being involved in a heist) and I would like to know which member you would like to see starring in that story? I was thinking about bringing Tae back and make it a Tae x Reader story.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!