Chapter 49

"Jungkook?", you say under your breath.

"Surprise!", he replies with a creepily wide grin on his face. "What the fuck is going on? And who is that?", you ask while pointing at the unknown girl.

Jungkook sighs. "I always knew that you were too nosy, (Y/N). That's why I always had an eye on you. But now, that nosiness is going to be your demise.", he explains.

Before you could even question what he just said, he pushes you, making you stumble backwards into the room and slams the door shut. "Sorry (Y/N), you know too much now and I can't just let you go.", Jungkook says through the closed door.

You stare at the locked door, dumbfounded for several seconds while your mind tries to progress what just happened.

Then, you remember the girl behind you. You turn around and you see her look at you with mournful eyes. "I'm so sorry.", she mumbles. You head towards her and put your hands onto her shoulders. "No, don't be. It's not your fault. What are you even doing here?"

She inhales deeply and you can even hear the knot in her throat. "H-He kidnapped me.", the girl stutters. Your eyes widen. "He? Jungkook?!", you ask shocked. In response she just nods her head. "I've been kept here for weeks..."

What is going on. First, Yoongi kidnaps you and now this girl is kidnapped by Jungkook.

"What's your name?", you ask, trying to approach this obviously traumatized girl.

"T-Thalia."

This was the moment where you thought that the world stopped rotating for a second. "Thalia...", you repeat to yourself. It all makes sense now.

"What's wrong?", she asks, confused by your reaction. "I know you...", you mumble, "I mean, I know your friend." Thalia gasps surprised. "Rhea?! You know Rhea?!" You just nod.

"Let's sit down first and then I can tell you everything.", you suggest. You guide her to the bed and help her sit down because you noticed how she was struggling getting up earlier.

You both sit down next to each other on the edge of the bed. "So first of all, I'm (Y/N). I'm Yoongi's girlf- You know what? Screw this, I'm gonna tell you the truth.", you say, deciding to tell her the truth despite the fact that it will break one of the rules but that's not your biggest issue right now since you are trapped in the basement by someone else.

She looks up at that statement. "Honestly, I was also kidnapped. I was kidnapped by Yoongi. It's a really long story and if we ever get to get out of here, please act like you don't know this, alright? Because everyone thinks I'm his girlfriend and if he finds out that I told you that he actually kidnapped me, it'll have immense consequences."

Thalia looks at you with both shocked and confused eyes, which is understandable as you tell her a lot of weird stuff right now.

"So, Rhea is Hoseok's girlfriend. She met him when she was looking for you after you disappeared. And Hoseok also helped her looking for you. Honestly, Rhea looks for you every single day. Who would have thought that you are actually in the same building as us?", you continue.

"She is really looking for me? Still, after all these weeks?", Thalia asks. "Yes, and she misses you so much and is so worried. I wish I could tell her right now that you are still alive.", you explain.

There is an awkward silence between the two of you. Both trying to process what is going on right now. Then, something comes into your mind and you get worried.

"Thalia, I noticed you limped earlier. Are you okay?" you ask full of concern. She sighs. "Yeah, it's just - I guess, that's what happens when you stay in a room for weeks. My muscles got weak.", she reasons.

You give her a serious look now. "So, does he hurt you?", you ask bluntly. Thalia shakes her head. "N-No, he doesn't. He usually doesn't even lay a finger on me.", she says. "Really?" She nods. "Yeah, it's kinda weird. I mean, I'm glad but it's more like, if he comes here, he just talks?", she says but sounds more like a question.

The two of you sigh in unison. You start to look around the room. "There's gotta be a way out.", you mumble. "I've been here for weeks. There is nothing.", Thalia replies. Damn it.

Suddenly, you remember something. You jump up in happiness. "Oh my gosh, I still have my phone!", you exclaim but Thalia's expression doesn't change the slightest, which confuses you. "There is no signal here.", she explains.

You take out your phone nonetheless. You unlock it and there it is: 'No signal'. You click your tongue aggressively. "Fuck! And my battery is also on 3%!", you complain.

"Let's just lay down for a bit.", Thalia suggests. You don't reply verbally but you just sit down onto the bed next to her again. You two lean back and lay on the bed, which isn't big but it's fine for the two of you.

The both of you lie like that for some minutes without saying anything.

Then you suddenly jump up.

"What is it?!", Thalia asked after she got startled. "The tracker!", you exclaim. She just tilts her head in confusion. "What tracker?"

"Okay so, Yoongi is a sick fuck and so he implanted a tracking chip into my neck, so I can't run away.", you explain and Thalia looks kind of freaked out by the thought of getting a chip implanted.

"And now?", she asks. "He is definitely going to look for me and he will find me because he can track me down. Then, at least you will be free!", you describe.

"Wait, really? Let me see it!", she says, referring to the chip. You sit back down and expose the back of your neck, where Yoongi implanted the chip.

Thalia now sits behind you and can see the spot where it is. You then feel her hands roaming the spot where the wound is supposed to be. After a few seconds of her looking at it she mumbles: "Uhm, (Y/N)...?" You frown. "What?"

"I don't know what's in there but it's definitely not a tracking chip."