Chapter 32

"Let me put it like this: we had quite some fun.", Yoongi said with a smirk on his face.

Your eyes grew wide. You knew exactly that it isn't as it sounds like. "Yoongi... What did you do?", you ask him in a shaky voice. He grins dirtily in response. "Okay, that was a wrong choice of words. I had quite some fun."

"Yoongi... What. Did. You. Do?", you ask again, emphasizing every word. "She wanted to spend the night with me.", Yoongi says while shrugging. "And what did you do...?"

"So, you remember the day where we meet again?", he asks. "You mean the day where you kidnapped me again?", you ask rhetorically and in response he just giggles. "Yeah, basically." You sigh.

"On that day, you took the night shift of your co-worker, yes? And I surprised you at work then.", Yoongi states. "Yeah, you lured me by texting me from Xhemile's phone. Wait, so how did you get her phone."

"That's what I want to explain now. So, right before I came to your workplace I went to your and her apartment. Xhemile opened the door for me and expected me to pay her back then."

"So, what did you do to her...?", you ask as you realize where this is going. "Well, I lured her into the basement.", he states. "A-And then?", you began to stutter due to your nervousness.

"I handcuffed her to the radiator, stuffed her mouth with a cloth, took her phone and made sure that no one is ever going to find her. Then I left.", Yoongi just says as if it was an everyday thing.

"WAIT! YOU LEFT HER ALONE IN THE BASEMENT! YOONGI, SHE IS GOING TO DIE!", you yell at him but he just shrugs.

"Hold up. This is already a few days ago... Is she even still alive?", your tone suddenly changed into a worried one. Again, Yoongi just shrugs. He took his phone and looked at the date. "Hm."

"What 'hm'?!", you ask angrily. "Hm, maybe she is still alive, maybe she is already dead. I don't know. If she is not dead yet, she will be soon. Painfully dying from thirst.", Yoongi calmly says.

"Y-Yoongi, we need to go there. Please. We need to save her. I'm begging you.", you say while you began to sob. "Really? You still care about her. Gosh. I don't get you sometimes. And furthermore, she knows too much by now."

"B-But that isn't her fault." You still hope that you can make him change his mind. "It is. She got herself into this. She betrayed you. She invited me. It's her own responsibility.", he explains in a matter-of-face tone.

"Then call the police and let them free her!", you still beg for her life. Yes, she betrayed you but she is still a human being. "Are you stupid? I'm not going to dime myself. That's ridiculous."

"Please...", you beg in a quiet sob. "You should sleep a bit. You are way too agitated by now.", he suggets but you shake your head. "(Y/N), you should really sleep." As you noticed the demand in his voice you slowly laid down as you were already sitting on the bed.

You sigh before closing your eyes and actually falling asleep.

(time skip)

You wake up to a piercing headache. You groan in pain as you try to sit up. "Fuck. Why does my head hurt so much?"

At that moment, Yoongi comes out of the bathroom and looks at you. "What's wrong, babe?", he asks as he notices your discomfort. "I don't know. I just have a really bad headache.", you explain.

"Oh, don't worry about that.", he says as if he knows what the cause for the headache is. "What?", you ask. He chuckles. "I said, don't worry about it. It will be gone soon. You want some painkiller?"

"Yoongi... What is going on?", you ask confused. "Oh, you should turn around." You have no clue what he is talking about or what he tries to tell you but you still obey and turn around.

You instantly gasp as you saw what was there. There is blood on the pillow that you just laid on. And not just a little bit.

You turn your head around again slowly while trembling and he smiles at you. "Y-Yoongi... W-What happened? W-What did you do...?", you ask in a shaky voice.

"Well, I performed a minor surgery."