Chapter 29

"I think we should disband."

Everyone turns their head to look at the person, who just said that. Taehyung.

"What?! What are you talking about?!", Hoseok asks, obviously confused and shocked, just as the rest of the group.

"I think we should disband. I don't know. It's just not the same anymore and our bond is also not as it used to be.", Taehyung explains and at the last bit, he looked judgingly at Yoongi.

Yoongi, of course, noticed and instantly feels offended. "Oh, now you say it is my fault?!", Yoongi complains. "I didn't say anything.", Taehyung replies and Yoongi clicks his tongue in annoyance. "Shut up, I saw how you just looked at me.", Yoongi adds.

"Both of you. Cut it out. Now.", Namjoon suddenly interrupts. Immediately, both stop arguing and look at the leader of the group. "The problem is not the bond between the seven members. No, the problem is the bond between just the two of you.", Namjoon says.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened between the two of you but you need to get along with each other again or we actually have no other choice but to disband. Our fans will notice soon and when they notice that two members are hating each other for whatever reason they most likely lose interest.", Seokjin adds.

Of course, the other members have no idea why the two idols started to hate each other. What were they going to tell the other members? 'Oh, Taehyung drugged (Y/N) to take advantage of her and Yoongi is completely possessive about her and actually would have loved to kill Taehyung right on spot. Oh, and Yoongi actually kidnapped (Y/N). So, that's a thing.'

No, they didn't say anything about this incident to the others. The only people that know about this are Taehyung, Yoongi and you. And you are currently sitting awkwardly next to the seven group members as they have their debate.

"Yes, the two of you really have to sort things out.", Hoseok suggests. "Alright Yoongi, let's sort this out between us.", Taehyung says teasingly while getting up and rolling up his sleeves. Obviously not with the intention to resolve this verbally.

Yoongi instantly feels taunted and gets up as well. "Alright." You quickly grip Yoongi's arm, trying to pull him back down, yet he just looks down at you frowning. "Don't.", you whisper while looking up at him.

Of course, you didn't care if your kidnapper got hurt but you just don't want a fight or brawl to break out. That's at least what you think the reason is ...

Yoongi is still looking down at you. He probably wants to say something like, 'Why are you being contrary?' or 'Didn't I tell you that you have to listen to everything I say?'

But he doesn't say anything. He can't, obviously, because the you two are not alone and the rest of the members are looking at you right now.

So, he just sits back down again next to you and groans annoyed in a deep voice. Taehyung is smirking and also sitting back down, yet feeling like he just won.

"Wimp.", Taehyung mumbles. "Come on Taehyung, that was unneccessary.", Namjoon scolds and you see Seokjin nodding in agreement. "Whatever." Taehyung shrugs.

"So, what are we gonna do now, Namjoon?", Jungkook asks. Everyone is nodding as to tell him that they also want to know that.

Namjoon puts his finger under his chin and thinks about it for a few seconds until he replies: "I will ask the manager to extend the break. We can't force a comeback like that. I'll try to explain that we have issues within the group."

Everyone nods but also a few sighs can't be heard. Of course, they were disappointed but they know it is the right thing to do.

But, of course, Taehyung couldn't keep his mouth shut again: "Yeah, and as long as Yoongi only cares for his little girlfriend, he won't be doing a proper job as well."

"Taehyung, stop.", Hoseok says in a demanding voice. "Oh, you are one to talk, Hoseok.", Taehyung adds. Hoseok's eyes instantly grow wide. "What?", he asks. "Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"I think we should stop this meeting at this point. This is getting out of hand.", Namjoon says. Everyone agrees. Yoongi and you are the first one to leave the practice room. Yet, the rest also quickly leaves.

As you arrive in Yoongi's apartment, he closes the door after both of you got inside. He sighs heavily as he stands right beside you.

"Thank you."