Chapter 27

"Now, get on your knees.", Yoongi said in a deep voice.

You look at him with widened eyes. "W-What?!", you asked, obviously shocked. "You heared me. Do you really wanna disobey?", he asked, yet already knowing the answer. You shake your head quickly. "Good. Then do it."

You gulp before slowly getting down, going into a kneeling position, trying to be careful because of your injured thigh. As you kneeled down, you look up at him while he stands right in front of you.

"So, that thing I just did was the punishment for your escape attempt at the airport but what do we do about the fact that you ran away for five months.", he whispers.

"Five months... five months... FIVE FUCKING MONTHS! YOU LEFT ME ALONE FOR FIVE FUCKING MONTHS, (Y/N)! YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH! FIVE FUCKING MONTHS!", Yoongi suddenly began screaming, looking honestly furious. Yet you sit there, trying not to move a muscle.

"FIVE MONTHS!", he yelled once more and eventually slaps you across your cheek. You hiss due to the pain but still keep on kneeling down as he told you to, not wanting to make him any angrier.

His expression suddenly changed from one second to another. "Five months...", he said in a really sad voice under his breath. "Why did you leave me alone for so long...?"

You don't know how to reply because of his odd behavior, so you decide to say nothing. "Baby, why did you leave me...? What have I done to you that you leave me? I missed you so much..."

But again, his expression changes and he clenches his teeth. "FUCK YOU!", he yelled and once again slaps you. He nervously ruffles and grips his hair to the point where you were afraid that he might actually rip it out. "I-I... I- FUCK!"

Yoongi suddenly ran off and into the bathroom of which he locked the door. You now sit there, still where he told you to kneel down, and look at the closed bathroom door.

Of course, you could start an escape attempt and probably be successful with it. But, you don't, as his crazy mind already affects yours.

He is always one step ahead and he makes always sure of that and probably right now he made sure that you can't run away, there has to be a catch to it. He won't leave you alone in the main room with the opportunity for you to just run away. That's what you think at least.

Little did you know that there actually isn't anything to prevent you from running away. Nothing physical at least. Yet, he knows that you're thinking that there is something. Yoongi already played enough with your mind to make you think that. To make you think there is no escape...

A few minutes later, he leaves the bathroom again and joins you into the main room. You are still kneeling at the same spot. He looks really exhausted somehow.

"Get up.", he mumbles. You listen and carefully get up, groaning in pain due to your thigh. He walks up to you to be right in front of you again.

"Show me your hand." Yoongi doesn't exactly clarify which hand he is talking about, yet you know that he means your injured hand. So, you hold out your right hand. He grabs it, removes the cloth and looks at it. "Hmhm.", he mumbles. You just tilt your head.

"You can be thankful that I disinfected it.", he said under his breath, "Let me put a fresh bandage on." You nod in reply. Yoongi still has the bandage he used for your thigh lying next to you, so he used that.

Once more, he inspects the wound but is sure that it won't need another disinfection. So, he just wraps the new bandage around your hand tightly. "Let's also redo the bandage of your thigh. I didn't think it through when putting it on top of your pants.", he explains in a quite relaxed voice.

He removes the bandages from your thigh and after that just looks at you. "What?", you ask. "You need to remove your pants." You gasp at his response but yet obey. He kneels down and wraps the new bandage around your exposed thigh.

After that he walks towards his dresser and grabs a pair of gray sweatpants. Yoongi comes back to you and hands you the pants. You thank him and put the sweatpants on.

Right now, he is so different from how he was just a few minutes ago. It seems that he calmed himself down and pulled himself together when he was in the bathroom. Yoongi seems a bit exhausted but also really relaxed.

But suddenly, the front door of the apartment opens.

"Yoongi, they send me to ge---"