Chapter 40

"We should pay someone a visit at the hospital.", Yoongi says while grinning dirtily.

"Yoongi, no...", you mumble quietly, yet he is still able to hear it. "Why not? I think we should visit Taehyung. You know, I heard he got hurt pretty badly." Yoongi smirks. You sigh in defeat.

"Are you gonna stay here or come with me?", he asks. You wonder if he is seriously asking or if it's just a rhetorical question. "Uhm...", you say unsure. "You can stay here if you want. But you can come with me as well. You can decide.", Yoongi replies to your confusion.

You should probably go with him to prevent him doing anything stupid. "I'll come with you...", you answer in a quiet voice. He smiles at your response and then hands you your hoodie back. You put the hoodie on and you are happy that you don't have to be in just your bra any longer.

Yoongi then heads to the dresser and opens a drawer. He takes out a scarf and wraps it around your neck. "But... it's way too warm outside.", you say confused. "Yes, but there is still a scar on your neck that no one is supposed to see.", Yoongi replies and you remember the 'minor surgery' he did for the tracking chip.

"Right...", you mumble in response. "Good, then let's go. But, make sure to leave your sleeves down as far as possible. I don't want anyone to see your wounds, especially the one in your palm.", he explains and you nod.

Yoongi puts on his facemask and his hat to cover his identity. You two head outside and get inside his car.

(time skip)

You arrive at the parking lot of the hospital and the two of you leave the car.

The ride to the hospital in Yoongi's car was awfully quiet. Neither of you talked and just the sound of the engine could be heard.

Now, Yoongi takes hold of one of your hands and leads you inside the hospital. You walk towards the reception lady and she kindly greets you. "How may I help you?", she asks with a smile. "We want to visit our friend Kim Taehyung.", Yoongi replies.

"He is on the second floor, room 121. It's on the right side.", the reception lady explains. Yoongi thanks her and the two of you walk up the stairs until you reach the second floor.

"Right side...", Yoongi mumbles to himself when you reached the right floor. You walk along the corridor and look for room number 121.

Eventually, you found it and right before Yoongi opens the door you inhale deeply, getting ready for the worst.

Yoongi touches the door handle but before moving it down, he stops his actions. You raise an eyebrow in confusion. He moves his head really close to the door, so that his ear is touching it. He seems to be listening what's going on inside the room.

"There is someone in there.", Yoongi then states in a whisper. "Yeah, probably Taehyung.", you reply and he rolls his eyes. "There are two people in there in total.", he adds. Is someone else visiting him right now or is it just a nurse maybe?

"I hear Taehyung's voice but I'm sure I know the second voice as well.", Yoongi notices. Suddenly, his eyes widen slightly. "It's Jungkook.", he says. "I wonder what they are talking about. I can't understand what they are saying.", Yoongi mumbles.

He is probably worried that Taehyung snitches and tells Jungkook about what happened and how he got injured.

"Wait, I hear footsteps. Move back a bit, (Y/N).", Yoongi whispers. You obey and move one step back and he does so as well. A second later, the door opens from the other side and reveals Jungkook. He looks a bit surprised when he spots Yoongi and you.

"Oh hi. Are you here to visit Taehyung?", Jungkook asks, yet raising his eyebrow because he knows that Yoongi and Taehyung are not exactly living in harmony right now. Yoongi just nods.

"Jungkook? Who is there?", you hear Taehyung ask from inside the hospital room. But no one answers his question. Jungkook then smiles awkwardly and leaves, walking down the corridor towards the staircase.

Yoongi gestures you to enter the hospital room and he quickly follows you and makes sure to close the door. In the second Taehyung spots Yoongi he gasps. "Kim Taehyung, don't you dare click that emergency button.", Yoongi immediately says. You could visably see Taehyung gulp.

Yoongi now sits down onto the stool right next to the hospital bed where Taehyung lays on and you awkwardly stand next to them.

"So Taehyung, you know why I'm here?", Yoongi asks. "Uhm...", Taehyung just stutters. It is easy to tell that he is still pretty weak and there is a bandage at the spot where he was cut.

"I'm here to make sure that you tell everyone that it was just an accident. Got it?", Yoongi growls while staring him down. "Uhm... I...", Taehyung seems to be struggling with his words.

"You already know the consequences if you tell anyone the truth and I'm pretty sure you don't want that, right?" Taehyung seems to be shaking slightly but is still able to reply: "Right..."

"I'm glad that we both agree on this.", Yoongi smiles creepily when Taehyung promised that he won't tell anyone what really happened.

Yoongi gets up from the stool and turns around, so that his back is facing Taehyung. "If I find out that you tell or told anyone. You are a dead man, Kim Taehyung.", Yoongi threatens.

Yoongi is walking away from Taehyung and you are ready to leave. But then the younger suddenly speaks: "Can't we just stop this madness already?" Yoongi instantly stops his steps and slowly turns around, staring at Taehyung.

"Madness?"