Chapter 36

Warning: Graphic!

"Good night, Yoongi.", you hear Taehyung mumble on the other side of the door.

You gasp but quickly hold your hands in front of your face to make yourself go quiet. You back up further into the room slowly, trying not to make any sounds. You hope that Taehyung just forgets about you and leaves.

Of course, this would not happen. You hear the sound of the door being unlocked and some rattling from the door handle. You crawl into a corner of the bathroom right next to the bathtub.

The door slowly opens and it reveals Taehyung whose clothes are completely stained with blood. He still holds the blood-red knife but let it fall to the ground in the doorway. A loud metallic sound fills the room when it hit the ground.

You try to back up more while sitting on the ground but your back already hits the wall. Taehyung slowly approaches you. As he reaches you and stands right in front of you, he crouches down to be almost the same eye level as you.

You are cornered and your eyes begin to form small tears. You look past him to see Yoongi's body lying on the floor of the main room, not moving in the slightest. Not even his ribcage is moving up and down. He is not breathing. His chest is completely colored in red.

You look back at Taehyung who is smiling at you. "It's alright.", he whispers while he puts his hand onto your shoulder. You quickly slap his hand away. "N-No!"

"Yes, I'm here now. Everything is alright.", Taehyung continues. "Y-You killed him!", you yell as the tears that previously formed in your eyes begin to roll down your cheek. "Just for you.", he mumbles.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!", you yell at him. "Come on, (Y/N). Let me help you.", Taehyung says while taking hold of your arm. "N-No! Leave me alone!" You try to slap his arm away but his grip is stronger. You begin to panic.

"You killed him! You fucking killed him!", you yell at the male in front of you. "Yes, just for you! Now, get up and come with me!", he demands.

Taehyung tries to pull you up but you try to make yourself heavier, pulling yourself down again. He struggles to get you up from the ground and your panic is just increasing every second. "Leave me alone!", you try to yell but it comes out way quieter when your voice began to crack. "You killed him!", you yell once again, stating the obvious.

Suddenly, you spot something on the edge of the bathtub which is still right next to you. You use your free hand to quickly grab it.

"(Y/N), if I didn't kill him, he would have---" he is interrupted by one swift movement you made with your arm. He looks down and immediately holds his hands around his throat tightly.

Taehyung falls down onto his knees as he begins to gasp for air. Blood starts to squeeze through his fingers, leaving the original wound. He can't hold it with just his hands anymore as more and more blood is leaving his body through his throat.

You just stand in front of him, looking down at him while he is fighting for his life. You still hold onto the razor blade which just cut through his throat.

He begins to choke on his own blood while making pathetic noises. He let out small coughs which release a great amount of blood each time, splatting onto the tile floor. And still, you do nothing but staring down at him.

Taehyung looks up at you with teary eyes, begging for his life. Yet, you just reply with a smile. Both of you know, nothing can save him now. It's over. And this thought makes you smile even more.

He is forced by his own body to lie down into the puddle of his own blood. You crouch down in front of him and put your hand onto his shoulder. With the last of his strength he looks at you with his pathetic look. "It's alright.", you whisper, repeating the words he said to you just a few minutes ago. At that, his eyes widened one last time.

He tries to tell you something but he already isn't capable of speaking anymore due to his windpipe being filled by his blood.

Shortly after that, his eyes close slowly. The last second of his life is over.

"Good night, Taehyung.", you whisper while smirking at his lifeless body.

"(Y/N), wake up!", you hear a distant voice. "Wake up!"

You slowly open your eyes and notice you are lying in Yoongi's bed and he sits in front of you, his hands on your arms, shaking you to wake you up.

"What is going on?", you ask in a sleepy voice. "You fell asleep right after we arrived back home from the restaurant and at one point you began screaming in your sleep. So, I woke you."

"What do you mean I was sleeping?", you wonder, completely confused by the whole situation. Yoongi tilts his head. He probably doesn't understand your entire behavior or what you are so worried about.

"When we arrived back from the restaurant, you just laid down in my bed and immediately fell asleep.", he explains.

"B-But what about the fight and the knock on the door?" He sighs. "What are you talking about? What fight? And there was no knock on the d---", before Yoongi could finish his sentence, there is an actual knock on the apartment door.

Yoongi looks at you, frowing. He is suspicious that you knew about a knock on the door. But you just widen your eyes in shock. Yoongi turns his head to look at the door.

"Uhm, it's open."