Chapter 26

"Time to set some new rules.", he tells you while smirking.

You gulp as you have no idea what to expect now. Yoongi clears his throat and continues: "Rule number one should be pretty obvious. You have to listen to whatever I say. No matter what. Got it?" You slightly nod in reply as you know that you can't refuse it.

"Rule number two.", he goes on while holding up two fingers, "You are my girlfriend and if you ever tell anyone otherwise, the special punishment will happen."

"S-special punishment?", you stutter nervously. "Yep, we get to that after I clarified all the rules. It's what's going to happen if you break one of these rules."

"Okay, rule number three. You never leave my side, especially when we are outside. If you ever get too far away from me, the rule is broken.", Yoongi explains.

"What do you mean by 'too far away'?", you question as his explanation wasn't clear enough. "Everything that's out of my reach. So, further than arm's length." You gulp at the strict rule.

"Yet, there can be exceptions but only if I directly tell you so.", he adds. "Like what?", you wonder. "Remember when you bought the booze for the little party back then? When you also had the balls to buy yourself an album." You nod in reply, remembering what he means. "Good."

"That's it for now. Depending on how you behave I'll either stricten or ease the rules. So, if you behave good and always listen, the rules will get easier and I will give you more freedom or even get rid of a rule entirely. Yet, if you misbehave, I will tighten the rules and punish you. Of course, I can add new rules anytime."

At those words, you remember something. "So... what's the punishment then?", you ask with an uneasy voice. In response, Yoongi smirks. "Oh, you really want to know, huh? Wanna know if it's worth it breaking the rules, am I right?"

You begin to get really nervous by now and stutter: "Uhm, n-no." Yoongi chuckles lightly. "Trust me. It's not worth it. Definitely not." You just nod slightly, your head obviously shaking in fear.

"So, are you hungry?", he suddenly asks out of nowhere. "Uhm, yeah sure.", you mumble, being actually hungry. After that he walks into the kitchen to probably make you some food.

You keep on sitting at the same spot on the bed without moving while Yoongi is in the kitchen. You are actually too afraid to do something after what he just said. Even breathing seems difficult right now.

A few minutes later, Yoongi comes back into the main room with a plate. Before you even see what's on the plate, you can already tell by the smell. Of course, pancakes. Again, he crouches down in front of you with the plate in his hand.

But before he is about to hand you the fork, he suddenly rams the silverware into your thigh, making you scream in pain which he quickly muffles with his hand.

After a few more seconds he pulls it out again and you cry due to the immense pain. He walks into the bathroom and gets a bandage and wraps it around your freshly cut thigh tightly.

While he bandages, you ask: "Why did you do that...?" Yoongi looks up at you with a smile on his face. "That was the punishment for your little escape attempt at the airport when you lied to me that you just want to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, that reminds me of something.", he quickly adds, "Rule number four. Never lie to me." You frown at what he just said. "Hypocrite.", you mumble quietly, not actually wanting it to be audible but unfortunately it was.

"Oh really? Say, did I ever lie to you?", he asks with an raised eyebrow. You try to think of an example where he lied to you but you don't seem to find one. "Thought so.", Yoongi said. Did he actually never lie to you?

As he is done bandaging, he goes into the kitchen and gets a new fork and comes back. "Open your mouth.", he commands but in a rather nice voice. You do so and he starts feeding you the pancake. Yet, it makes you slightly nervous because of the fork.

After you were done eating, Yoongi brings the empty plate and the silverware into the kitchen and comes back, standing in front of you again. "Now, where we've discussed the rules... Get up from the bed."

You know, that you have to listen. So, you try to stand up, yet your thigh hurts immensely and eventually he helps you up. You now stand right in front of him, a smirk filling his face.

"Now, get on your knees."

_________________________________

A/N:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh by the way, I got my LG x BTS phone today and I just love it sksksksk.

I love getting a good-night call from my lil meow meow

I love getting a good-night call from my lil meow meow. Like, you actually get a call. Look:

LG, PLEASE SPONSOR ME

Oh, I also want to promote some of my friends. First of all, my girl TheJellyFishFedora, check her profile out if you like SVT or wanna read some BTS oneshots.

And second, my Yoonmin waifu Ttrashhkpop. For all my Yoonmin shippers, check her profile out, thank you.

(Sorry for this annoying A/N. Please don't come for me.)