Chapter 53

"Where is my Yoongi?", you mumble.

Thalia freezes. "Wait. What did you say?", she asks unsure. You feel that your hands are starting to shake. "W-Where is m-my Yoongi? Fuck, w-where is he?"

Thalia puts both her hands onto your shoulders and tries to meet your gaze with hers. "(Y/N), what the fuck are you talking about?"

Tears leave your eyes because you have no idea why she sounds so upset. "Y-Yoongi. I-I am looking for him. Have you seen him?"

You have no idea what is going on. The only thing that you know is that you have to see Yoongi. You just have the urge to do so.

Thalia slightly shakes you by your shoulders. "(Y/N), wake up. Yoongi is your kidnapper. You don't want to see him. No, you want to run away from him."

You hit her with your fist against her arm. Not too harsh though. "What do you mean? Yoongi is not my kidnapper. Taehyung is. Taehyung hurt me. Taehyung tortured me. He... He...", you trail off.

"Taehyung? What does Taehyung have to do with all this?", she asks confused. You huff at her. "Like I said, he KIDNAPPED ME!", you yell and she flinches due to your raised voice.

"Do you really not know what's going on? Do you even know where you are right now?", Thalia asks. Because of her question, you look left and right, checking your surrounding. "I-I...", you stutter.

"We are in a basement right now. We are being held captive by Jungkook. He first kidnapped me and then, you accidentally found me and he locked you up as well because you know too much.", she explains, trying to make her voice more consoling to calm you down despite all this stress and confusion.

And then it suddenly clicks.

"I remember...", you say under your breath. "Oh, thank god. I'm so happy that you do. You apparently hit your head really badly when you were outside with Jungkook. I'm assuming at least because there is a bit of blood on your head."

You move your hand towards your head and when it touches it, you feel a wet spot and there is also a stinging pain. You then look at your hand and there really is blood.

You keep on staring at your hand while mumbling: "Yeah... I remember. I ran away from Taehyung and while being chased I ended up here and Jungkook locked me up with you."

Thalia then shakes her head aggressively. "N-No! You were being chased by Yoongi, not Taehyung!", she exclaims.

Yoongi...

You get up slowly from the ground you were sitting on and move towards the strong metal door. You lean yourself against it and then suddenly, you start hitting the door with all your might. "YOONGI! Where are you?! You need to get me out of here before Taehyung finds me!", you scream.

Thalia immediately jumps up and moves towards you as fast as she could with her weak legs. When she reaches you, she puts her arms around you and tries to get you away from the door.

"(Y/N)! Please stop screaming like that!", she orders but you just keep on banging against the door. "YOONGI!"

"Please, you need to calm down! I'm begging you.", Thalia struggles to say.

But then, the sound of the door unlocking fills the room. "Yoongi? Is that you? Get me out of here!", you exclaim.

But when the door opens, there is Jungkook.

Thalia immediately flinches, yet you are too confused to even react but you know that you actually should be scared as well.

Jungkook's face looks nice though, almost worried.

"Is everything alright in here?", he asks while slightly tilting his head. Thalia nods several times. "Yeah, don't worry. (Y/N) just seems to be a bit confused right now."

Jungkook then focuses his gaze onto you. "Do you need anything?", he asks you directly. You are about to say something but Thalia is faster to reply: "She is just a bit agitated and stressed out right now. It's okay."

"Stressed out, huh? Wait, I've got something.", Jungkook says and then leaves the room again, making sure the door is closed. 

A few moments later, he comes back and seems to have something small in his hand. Jungkook approaches you. He then holds his hand open and inside his palm you spot a small pill.

"Here, take it. It will help.", the idol gestures. You look at Thalia for approval. She nods and mouthes the words 'It's okay'. You believe her and take the pill out of Jungkook's palm carefully and swallow it. "There you go.", Jungkook smiles.

"Well, I have to leave you two alone again for now.", he sighs. Jungkook then leaves the room and locks it from outside.

Once again, you look at Thalia. "What kind of pill was that?", you ask her concerned. "Probably just a sadative tablet. Maybe a sleeping pill. Nothing to worry about. He gave me one when I was acting like you did right now. When he is being the nice Jungkook, you should just listen to what he says.", Thalia explains.

"What if you disobey when he is in his nice state?", you wonder. "Well, then he won't be nice anymore and the other Jungkook comes out. The one you don't want to meet. When he is in his nice state he won't really hurt you. That's why this pill is most likely harmless."

You feel like you are getting a bit tired and your muscles just want to rest and Thalia obviously notices that. "You should lay down.", she suggests while leading you to the bed.

You let her help you and eventually lay down on the not so comfortable bed. You exhale deeply. "I want to sleep.", you whisper. "Do that.", Thalia approves.

Your eyes are already half way closed but right before you fall asleep you mumble something:

"He will find me."

____________________________

A/N: Oops, sorry filler chapter.

Also, sorry that I didn't really update recently. I was suuuuper busy.

First, I flew to London for the BTS concert. Me and my friends attended both days. And on the first day we were pretty close to the stage and I brought a slogan with Yoongi's name on it and he saw it and then waved to me. 😩😩😩 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

And a few days later me and TheJellyFishFedora went to the Sunmi concert in Berlin. We had barricade and I highfived Sunmi and she then hecking intertwined our fingers?!? I had a gay moment with Sunmi sksksksk.