Chapter 2

"Oh, babygirl~"

You quickly look around your room as you hear the voice. His voice. But it is pitch black and you can't see anything. You hear more shuffling and eventually a quiet giggle. You aren't able to speak and suddenly you can't even move anymore. It is like your whole body is frozen in place. 

You feel like your blanket, which is still covering you, is moving, or rather, being moved. "Hey, kitty kitty~" All of a sudden you feel another weight on your bed by your feet. You are still frozen as you sit on the bed. 

You then feel a hand roaming your right leg. Shivers are running down your spine and you have goosebumps all over your body as this ice-cold hand moves around your leg. 

And from one second to another his face is right in front of yours. "Boo.", he just said calmly with a smirk and you instantly scream: "AHHHHHH!"

"(Y/N)! Hey, (Y/N)! Wake up!", you hear as your body feels like it's being shaken. Your eyes open and in front of you is Xhemile, looking really worried. "Oh my god, you are finally awake.", she says under her breath. "What's going on?", is everything you say due to your confusion, while you wipe away the sweat from your forehead.

Your friend explains: "I don't know, I just heard you screaming and when I wanted to come into your room to see what's going on, the door was locked. Luckily, I had a spare key-"

"Give me that key.", you interrupt her. She just frowns. "What?" You hold out your hand, demanding her to give you the key. "I said, give me that second key."

"Why?", she still asks. You see the key in her left hand and just snatch it away from her. "What the fuck happened, (Y/N)?!" She is quite upset by now.  "Just had a nightmare, that's all.", you tell her. "Uh-huh, just a nightmare? And then you're freaking out like that?"

"Whatever, but if the door is locked, leave it like that. You shouldn't just be able to walk in when the door is locked, so I take the key.", you said as you put the second key under your pillow. "I have no idea why you're acting like a bitch right now, but I'll make sure that I won't wake you the next time you have such a bad nightmare."

She is about to leave the room and as she stands in the doorframe, she states: "Next time, I'll just let the nightmare torture you." She slams the door closed and you widen your eyes. "What the fuck did she just say?" you mumble.

You turn on your lamp on the nightstand and once again take a look around your room, but this time, you are awake. "Nothing... Everything's cool.", you reassure yourself. All of this is useless, because you know that you can't fall asleep again.

You reach for your phone and look at the time. 2:53 am. You sigh loudly knowing that you have to work in some hours and won't get any more sleep. You eventually decide to just read something to kill time.

(time skip)

After hours of reading, you look at the time. It's already 7:08 am by now. Reading is really a good way to kill time. And indeed, you didn't sleep anymore. The nightmare was just to terrifying and seemed so real. 

You still have to go to work, though, which starts at 8, so you get up to take a shower and get ready.

(time skip)

After you got ready, you open the door of your room to leave it. You are pretty sure that Xhemile already left for work, which you appreciate, because you don't want to face her right now after that fight you had this night.

Of course, you know that it wasn't her fault, quite the opposite, it was indeed your fault, she was just trying to help. But you were just too scared and actually still are. There is no explanation to that letter yet... 

You put your shoes on and open the front door to leave for work. You really don't want to go outside, but you know you had to. You actually walk to work, because it isn't that far away.

The weather is also quite nice, spring slowly begins. When you think back, it was fall when you were back in, well,... Seoul. You sigh out as you think about it. "That bastard.", you mutter to yourself as you recall the incident.

You are now walking along a small road and there aren't any people nor cars right now. It is still pretty early and this road is usually pretty quiet in general.

Until...