Chapter 22

"This is your Captain speaking. T-this airplane is right now being hijacked. T-the kidnappers told me to announce to stay calm and listen to whatever they say.", you hear through the speakers.

You look at Yoongi but he is just staring at the speakers with an emotionless expression. You don't know why he isn't reacting at all and it makes you slightly uncomfortable while you are freaking out internally.

A few seconds later his gaze moves and he looks out the window that's next to you. His expression yet stays emotionless. You wonder why he is looking out the window, so you follow his actions and quickly understand why.

You notice that the airplane is slightly moving towards the ground. It's only a little bit, yet you know that it shouldn't face that way right now, not even a little bit. They want the plane to crash.

You avert your gaze from the window again to look at Yoongi and his expression doesn't change at all and it really worries you by now. He is still looking out the window for a few more seconds until he also looks away, looking at the cockpit door.

All of a sudden, Yoongi starts to unbuckle his seatbelt and he gets up from his seat. "Yoongi, what are you doing?!", you whisper-yell in confusion and fear. Yet, Yoongi doesn't answer, he doesn't even look at you.

He starts to walk towards the cockpit door. "He is going to kill us all.", you mumble to his actions as the kidnappers said that they have to listen to what they say and that probably doesn't involve standing up and walking towards the cockpit.

You hear the sound of a door being opened aggressively and you hide your face in your hands, ready to face death. You try to listen to what's going on, yet you can't hear anything. It's completely quiet in the airplane aside some whimpers and prayers.

A few seconds later, the announcement sound of the speakers is ringing again. You remove your hands from your face again and look up at the speakers.

"Don't worry, baby. I took care of it, the threat is gone.", you hear Yoongi's voice say through the speakers and your eyes are as wide as they can be.

You unbuckle your seatbealt and get up as well. You rush towards the cockpit door and open it. It isn't locked because someone kicked the door down. You don't have to think twice about who it was.

As you open the door, you immediately see Yoongi with a red knife, that's dripping with blood and the pilot and the co-pilot sitting in their seats with a shocked expression.

You look down and spot two bodies that you assume to be the kidnappers. You notice that there are a lot of stab wounds in their bodies. And with a lot, you mean a lot. There are so many that you can barely tell that these used to be humans a few minutes ago.

Yoongi notices you and looks at you with a smile but not a kind smile it's more like a crazy smile, especially with his face covered in blood. Yoongi walks towards you and stops as he stands in front of you.

He caresses your cheek and whispers: "I said no one hurts you beside me." You look at him in pure shock as he spreads some blood on your cheek as he caresses it. 

Yoongi then takes your hand and holds it. "Come on, baby.", he whispers. He leads you out of the cockpit as if nothing happened. He then walks towards a restroom of the airplane and pulls you in it with him.

"What are you doing?", you ask while he locks the restroom door. Yet, you get no answer. Yoongi suddenly pins you against the wall with his right leg between your legs and your hands pinned above your head. You gasp loudly and his face is really close to yours.

"Don't you want to thank me?", he asks, tilting his head with a smirk on his face. "What? W-what for?", you stutter. He frowns slightly. "Really? I just saved your life, kitten."

You don't reply as you don't know what to say. A smile is creeping back onto Yoongi's face but that smile quickly turns into a loud laugh. It really creeps you out as you know that this isn't a laugh from amusement but rather a crazy laugh, the blood on his face and clothes still present.

You just look at him with widened eyes, not sure what to do as you are still pinned against the wall. He stops laughing and then just looks down onto you.

"Then I'm going to take that as a thank you."