Chapter 16

"Let's play doctor's office~", he sings.

You have no idea what he is talking about or what it could mean, but you know for sure that it won't be anything good. "I-I-...", you stutter.

"Sit down.", Yoongi demands while pointing at the ground. You listen without hesitation and sit down cross-legged. He follows you, crouching in front of you and sighs.

He fiddles in his pockets and then takes out a flashlight. "Hold this.", Yoongi commands, handing you the device. You hold it in your left hand and he grabs your right wrist harshly, making you flinch. "I wouldn't move that much from now on if I was you.", he advises you, referring to your flinch.

He holds your right wrist tightly, looking at the wound. "Keep the light onto the wound." You gulp, not sure what he is going to do as you try to keep the light of the flashlight directed at your right palm. "Your poor pretty hand..."

Yoongi takes out his knife again with his free hand while still holding tightly onto your wrist with his other hand. "You know,", he starts and spins the knife around in his hand, "I've missed you. You were gone for months. I was so worried about you. I was in pain because you were gone."

Yoongi sighs heavily. "And now, I'm going to show you what pain I was in." After he finished the sentence he pokes his knife into your fresh wound. Immediately, you start to scream in pain as the sharp knife comes in contact with your injured skin.

"Shut up.", he orders and you obey, trying to hold your painful screams in. He continues and it hurts more and more. "Now, start to subtract 6 from 1000 and don't stop." You slightly open your eyes, which were previously closed due to the pain. "What?", you breathe. "Do it."

"1000. 994.", you mumble while the pain intensifies. "Good. Go on." You exhale heavily. "988. 982." The pain is almost unbearable by now and luckily he stops. He begins to fiddle around in his pockets again.

"Did I allow you to stop?", Yoongi growls. You are startled by his deep and creepy voice. "976." You then see him holding a needle and a thread and you gulp because you assume what he wants to do. "970."

Yoongi grabs your wrist again and enters the needle into your skin. "Ahhh! 964!", you scream in pain. He begins to stitch up your wound. "958..." Yoongi really wants to hurt you, because due to the fact that you have to focus on the calculating, it's more painful. You have to concentrate and your mind just can't space out, which intensifies the pain. "952."

You start trembling. "Hold still! And keep the light onto the wound or else I don't see what I'm doing." You gulp and listen to what he says. "9... 946...", you whimper. You see him doing the last bit. "940... 934...", your voice gets more and more quiet.

"Okay.", Yoongi whispers after he finished stitching up. He bites of the end of the thread and let go of your hand. "928...", you mumble. "You can stop now." You nod your head slightly and let your hand, which holds the flashlight fall down lazily. "That game was fun~", he sings cheerfully.

Yoongi then stands up straight and looks down onto you. "Get up." You slowly get up, hissing due to your pain and now stand right in front of him. He looks you up and down, examining you closely. Yet, you just stand still.

Suddenly, after looking at you for a few seconds he starts smirking dirtily. He then walks behind you and you can't see him anymore as you are frozen in place. You start to feel him playing with your hair. He is standing right behind you.

"You know, your hair really grew quite a lot the past few months."