THE FINAL - Part 7

"I will make sure you are dead for good this time," Yoongi grunted while cracking his neck to prepare himself.

Taehyung chuckles and replies, "I'd like to see you try."

The two boys stand in front of each other, both holding their knives tightly. They stand still and just stare at each other, probably waiting for the other to make a move. 

This situation is getting serious and you feel the need to intervene. You jump and charge towards them. You stand right next to Yoongi with pleading eyes.

"Please, don't this. Just stop. This is insane. Why can't we all just go home," you beg. You just look at Yoongi but you actually try to persuade both members to stop. 

"(Y/N), please back off. I don't want you to get hurt," Yoongi commands, not looking at you to keep an eye on Taehyung. 

You don't see a way out of this. Both men are just too stubborn and crazy.

You think about the reason you all are here tonight with these two insane assholes who are ready to fight. Sure, it began with Yoongi kidnapping you but at the end of the day, it is because of you. 

This is all happening because you are here. 

"Just kill me," you groaned.

Both men turn their heads to look at you immediately. They let their guard down out of pure surprise. "What?" Taehyung asks confused. At the same time, Yoongi mumbles, "(Y/N)...?"

"I said kill me already!" you suddenly yell.

Yoongi seems very taken aback and has a pained expression on his face. Taehyung, on the other hand, just frowns and says, "Don't be ridiculous."

"I am being serious! This is all because of me. You two are going to try to kill each other because of me!? No!" you shout.

"I thought it was all Yoongi's fault for kidnapping you," Taehyung laughs. 

You can hear Yoongi's teeth grinding before he snaps, "Shut your mouth, dickhead!" 

Without thinking, you do a swift movement to reach for Yoongi's hand that holds the knife. You try to open Yoongi's fingers around the knife, unsuccessfully. 

"What are you doing, (Y/N)?" Yoongi asks, slightly confused and angry. 

"Give me the knife!" you order. 

Yoongi clicks his tongue. Not letting go of the knife in his hands. He even tightens his grip around it until his knuckles turn white as you still try to get Yoongi's fingers off of the knife one by one.

"I won't let go," Yoongi whispers dominantly. 

You raise an eyebrow at him and he knows that you have something on your mind. You grab his wrist instead and raise his entire hand with the knife still holding it. You lift his hand all the way up to your throat, the tip of the knife almost touching the skin of your throat. 

"Then you do it," you gulp. 

Yoongi frowned and states consolingly, "I won't kill you, baby."

You click your tongue in annoyance. "I am not too sure about that," you hiss.

Yoongi looks visibly offended and also a bit hurt. 

"I remember the past, Yoongi. I remember all the things you did to me!" you announce angrily. 

"Are you two finally done chit-chatting?" Taehyung interrupts irritatedly, wanting to fight. Yoongi and you just ignore him.

"Can you even process all the things you have done to me? You have hurt me so much, Yoongi! Maybe I should just let you two fight and hope Taehyung wins!" you scream at Yoongi.

Oh, he did not like hearing that. Oh, he hated hearing that. 

"Okay, I will fight, alright," Yoongi mumbles with a dark voice. He angrily slaps your hand away, which still holds his hand with the knife onto your throat. He makes sure to not accidentally hurt you in the process.

He pushes you backward with his free hand. You sit on the ground helplessly after Yoongi pushed you, watching everything unfold. 

"You want Taehyung to win? I will show you that he has no chance. I will crush your hopes of him winning," Yoongi exclaims. 

"Finally we fight," is the only thing Taehyung says to Yoongi's outburst.

Yoongi takes his jacket off for more movability and throws it onto the ground mindlessly. He spins the knife in his hand and gives the other a gesture that he is ready to fight.

Both boys start inching towards each other slowly, like two wild cats creeping on their prey. But the question is, who would become the prey?

Suddenly, both charge at the other, running through the cold rain. 

Yoongi barely manages to block an attack that would have gotten to his chest but quickly counters it with an attack, that Taehyung avoids by kicking the other.

You stare at them anxiously. It is nerve-wracking, not knowing if, when, or who the knives will hit. Both boys are able to block most of the attacks of the other while grunting and cursing.

Finally, an idea comes to your mind as you stare at the jacket Yoongi threw onto the ground. Earlier, when the two of you were looking for a convenience store, he needed his phone to look at the maps app to find one. You remember him putting his phone back into the pocket of his jacket. 

You rush towards where the jacket is and start digging around. The two boys don't even notice it since they are too invested in their fight.

You finally manage to find Yoongi's phone and take it out of the pocket it was in. You look at the lock screen and growl in frustration, not knowing the password. However, you then remember that you can do emergency calls without having to unlock the phone.

You quickly type in the number and switch on speakers mode, so the two can hear the loud beeping sound. Both their heads shoot up and look at you with shocked expressions on their faces. When they looked up, you notice a cut on Yoongi's cheek. 

They both do not move and it takes three beeps until someone answers the phone. "9-1-1, what's your emergency?" Everyone could hear it.

Yoongi shakes his head with dark eyes, gesturing you not to say anything. You choose to ignore his threat. "There is a knife fight happening here!" you sob. 

You see Yoongi getting off the floor he was on because of the fight. He approaches you with quick steps. "What's your location, miss?" the lady asks over the phone. 

Since you don't know where you are right now, you take a few seconds to think about the answer, but these seconds are enough for Yoongi to reach you. 

You try to move the phone away from him and hide it. Yet, he is just stronger and eventually takes it out of your grip. He immediately clicks the 'End call' button. All sounds that previously came from the phone are gone now. 

"What were you thinking, (Y/N)?! It's the fucking police! They can track my phone!" Yoongi snaps at you. "Good," you breathe out. 

Yoongi throws his phone onto the concrete ground, smashing it entirely. "We need to leave. The police might come here," Yoongi announces, also for Taehyung to hear. 

"That makes our game even more interesting, no? We will play under time pressure" Taehyung sings. 

Both Yoongi and you look at him, confused and disgusted. Does he really think this is just a game? 

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi growls.

A creepy wide grin fills Taehyung's face.

"Sudden death."

___

A/N: I saw so many comments of you guys talking about Y/N killing herself throughout the entire series. Y'all, are you okay? 😭

But, here you go? She said it. I guess?  🙃