Chapter 24

"Good night~", Yoongi whispers into your ear.

And that is the last thing you heard before the chemical smell creeps up your nose and your eyelids force themselves to fall down.

(time skip)

"Honey.", you hear a fuzzy voice say. Yet, you don't reply nor move and your eyes keep being closed. Again, you hear the voice: "Honey, wake up."

This time, you open your eyes slowly and experience a weird headache. In front of you, you spot a familiar figure which after a few split seconds appears to be Yoongi, smiling at you.

"Hey, you're finally awake.", Yoongi happily sings but you just raise an eyebrow. "I didn't want to sleep, though.", you mumble, referring to him literally drugging you.

He chuckles in reply, ignoring your reference. "Yet, you fell asleep, my tired little cutie~" You frown at him, yet his smile just grows.

"You need to fasten your seatbelt. We are about to land soon.", Yoongi informs you. You do as he told you but mentally wonder why he is acting so weird.

"Do you have your passport ready? You still have it, right?", he asks with a smile that actually looks genuine but it really confuses and almost worries you. "Uhm... y-yeah.", you stutter. "Good~"

You gulp at his weird behavior as he usually doesn't talk to anyone like that. And especially with that smile on his face. Maybe he is just happy? Even though, he would be happy for an odd reason.

You then see the seatbelt icons flashing and you now know that the airplane is about to land. You begin to get nervous as you realize that you are going to land in Seoul. A place you didn't want to see again because of a certain reason or rather a certain person.

As the airplane landed, everyone clapped because of the potential danger that used to be on board. You got up from your seat and Yoongi grabs the small bag that is actually everything you two travel with and still no one is suspicious. Especially because the bag is now filled with blood-soaked clothes, yet no one knows.

Everyone bows to the staff as they leave the airplane, yet as Yoongi and you walk past them, they give you a very weird glare, which you can't identify.

The moment, the two of you leave the airplane, he grabs your hand and holds it while humming. You assume that he holds your hand again to make sure that you don't run away.

As Yoongi and you leave the gate and you arrive at a huge hallway, he happily sings: "Welcome back to Seoul~" As a reply, you just laugh awkwardly.

Of course, you aren't happy to be back here, but you don't want to upset him, because even though his behavior right now is weird and slightly worrying, it's still way better than his angry being.

"Come on now, let's get outside. The taxi should be already waiting.", Yoongi states and pulls you towards the exit.

As you are outside the airport, you see many taxis, yet Yoongi is not heading towards one. Quite the opposite, he is ignoring them. Eventually, he gasps slightly as he spots something and when you follow his gaze, you are unsure of what he actually sees.

Once again he pulls you behind him. This time towards whatever he just saw. As you get closer you notice a black car and wonder why you head towards that as Yoongi said a taxi is waiting.

As you reached the black car, Yoongi casually opens the back door and helps you get inside and follows you after you took a seat. You notice that someone sits in the driver's seat but didn't see who it is until now.

"Nice to see you again, (Y/N)."

_________________________

A/N: Yo, it me. Sorry I didn't update the past few days. I was really sick, oof. And thanks to everyone who told me to get well soon. I really appreciate that. <3

And also sorry for this useless filler chapter. Oops.