Chapter 23

"Then I'm going to take that as a thank you.", Yoongi whispers.

In the next second he connects his lips with yours, still keeping you pinned against the restroom wall. It isn't a passionate kiss or anything like that. It's just rough and lustful while the metallic smell of the blood creeps up your nose.

You try to push him away but it isn't very effective. He holds you tightly against the wall as his tongue starts to explore your mouth. As he begins to move his leg that is between your legs, you slightly panic. "Stop.", you mumble against his lips which is barely understandable.

As a response you just feel his mouth forming a smirk as he just keeps on going, pressing you even more against the wall. From one second to another he removes his lips from yours and let go of you.

You breathe heavily and Yoongi just clears his throat. "We should clean up.", he says, not looking at you. He turns towards the sink and cleans his face from the blood. After that, he takes off his jacket that he wore, remaining in a T-shirt.

You follow his actions and clean up the blood on your face, that Yoongi smeared on there. You check if you have any blood on your clothes, yet they are clean. You nod, telling Yoongi that you are done.

He takes hold of your hand and unlocks the door before opening it. He leads you back to your business class seats and again, you sit down on your window seat while he sits right next to you.

You rest your head on your hand and stare out the window as if nothing happened. You look at all the clouds levitating in the air, trying not to remember the image of the two guys that were being stabbed to an unrecognizable state.

"You are so done for.", you murmur, still looking out the window. You could still tell that Yoongi turns his gaze towards you. "What do you mean?" You sigh heavily, preparing for what you are about to say.

"You're done. Your whole career, your life as it is now. Maybe they will even find out about me being your kidnap victim." He chuckles lightly. "I still don't know what you are talking about, baby."

"You just killed two people, Yoongi. Yeah sure, they might have been terrorists of some sort but still. Even if you are being celebrated as a hero for saving an airplane, you can't just go on with your career like that."

"Oh, don't worry about that.", he replies and at that moment you turn your head to look at him. "What are you talking about?" You raise an eyebrow at him. "I took care of that issue." You already sigh because you know that it couldn't mean anything good. "How?"

"I blackmailed the pilot.", he says unbothered. "You-", you interrupt yourself to facepalm. "You blackmailed the pilot?!" He nods in response. "And the co-pilot.", he adds. You groan annoyed and Yoongi tilts his head in confusion.

"You can't just blackmail the pilots.", you speak into your hands. "Well, I did. So, apparently I can." You mumble under your breath: "Oh my god. You are honestly something else."

But then, another question comes into your mind: "But, why did you stab the terrorists so often? That was completely unnecessary." At that question, his eyes suddenly darken and his entire aura changes. "Because I was mad. They wanted to hurt you."

You just look at him shocked, blinking repeatedly. "Uhm, okay...", you mumble, rather to yourself. He keeps on staring at you and the weird and creepy aura you also felt at the fansign comes back.

"I think it's time for you to sleep for the rest of the flight.", Yoongi whispers, still surrounded by the same aura. "Uhm, I don't think I can sleep right now.", you just reply.

Yoongi looks left and right as if he wants check if anyone is looking right now. "Oh, I'm sure you can." At that moment he pulls out a cloth and puts it over you mouth, you struggle, yet you know that probably no one else can notice what is going on right now.

"Good night~"