Chapter 58

"I plead guilty.", is what you exclaim.

As a reaction, some people gasp loudly immediately. The judge just raises his eyebrows and your lawyer is groaning in frustration and disappointment.

The judge opens his mouth to say something, yet you quickly interrupt him: "But, because I'm handing myself in, I want to go to the psychiatric hospital instead of jail."

There is some mumbling in the jury and the judge seems to be thinking about what you just said until coming to a conclusion: "It's not that easy, Miss (L/N)." You click your tongue, inaudible to anyone. "You know what isn't easy? My fucking life. I was kidnapped and turtored by someone into insanity."

Again, there is mumbling happening in the jury. This time even louder. But you just look straight forward at the judge with an serious gaze, being as stubborn as possible. Everything that happened to you and now you are the one going to prison? No.

"And who should that certain someone be who did all that to you?", the judge asks doubtfully.

"Min Yoongi."

Yes, after the conversation with Thalia you began to realize what actually happened. All the memories of Taehyung being your kidnapper vanished and the harsh reality is now clear to you.

The jury doesn't even care to be humble about their talking at this point and discusses out loud instead of mumbling. "Sorry?", the judge inquieres. "You heard me.", you won't show weakness now and just remain stubborn.

"Aren't there police officers in this court? Then tell me, what happened to him when their building was being examined by the police?", you continue. There is some silence until the judge allows one of the officers to speak: "Uhm, he went missing."

"This is suspicious but not a proof, Miss (L/N). Maybe you have killed him as well.", the judge speaks. "I expected you to say this, that's why...", you answer. Meanwhile, you begin to take off your top. Some react with a gasp, some with widened eyes and some avert their gaze and most likely all of them think you are crazy until...

All of the scars of yours are on full display and now everyone is speechless.

"Are these...?", the judge asks. "Yep, these are all the wounds and scars this bastard inflicted.", you say, entirely confident. "W-We need you to undergo a medical check to see if you are saying the truth and didn't just inflict these yourself.", the judge stutters at the beginning, probably surprised by how this entire court case is heading.

(time skip)

And so it happened. The trial is being postponed and you are being checked by several police doctors. You could tell the story of every scar. Even the fake wound in the back of your neck. And they confirmed, these weren't self-inflicted wounds. Your body is basically a crime scene, as one of the doctors said.

Of course, this wasn't proof that it was Yoongi who did it but at least you were taken serious to some extend now.

You also took the chance to tell some of the police officers about the corrupt things Yoongi's cousin did as a police officer, who suspiciously disappeared, as well as her partner, providing more evidence against Yoongi.

Of course, the other BTS members were called in to make a statement. They are still devastated to say the least, with Taehyung being dead and Yoongi missing. They couldn't give much confirmation about Yoongi being a criminal at first. They just don't know anything. But, when they thought about everything more, they remembered some weird behaviors of his.

But because their statements weren't much evidence, you demanded that the police also interviews Thalia about everything, who, of course, confirmed that you actually went insane.

And after all of this, you were heading to court again. But now, everything seems to be better for you and you actually have a chance to avoid jail.

So, right now, you are sitting in court again and wait for the final decision of the judge after he discussed with the jury for hours.

"Because of recent research, discoveries and debating, we have decided that the suspect (Y/N) (L/N) indeed wasn't in the right state of mind while commiting the crime and will serve her time in a psychiatric hospital."

A tear of relief leaves your eye as you hear these words. Finally. Finally this will all be over and people will take care of you and help you to overcome your traumatic experience.

Min Yoongi is now a nationally wanted person. The moment the police finds him he will be brought to court.

And you can now finally recover in peace.

~ a few months later ~

It's been a few months since you were brought into a psychiatric hospital and everything has been fine ever since.

You have a lot of sessions with therapists and after they found out about your traumatic past, they listen and take everything serious you say, despite you being a murderer. A lot of therapists and staff members are even surprised by your healing process and your kindness.

You have some nightmares about everything that happened. Also a lot involving Taehyung but they got less the more time passes.

Thalia visits you regulary. She is also being in therapy but of course she is not in a shut-off hospital like you. She is doing fairly well and you enjoy talking to her. The two of you actually became pretty close after everything that has happened. Rhea, on the other hand, was still freaked out by the fact that you killed someone and you completely respected that.

Thalia also recently told you that Jungkook was summoned to appear at court as well after she finally managed to reveal his actions to the police. Yet, you don't know the outcome of that court case.

While the hospital you are in is pretty boring with all that free time besides therapy sessions, you decided to write a book about all your experiences of being kidnapped. You called the book 'An Idol is a my Sasaeng?!' and you are already looking forward to publish it.

A few weeks ago you also started going to group sessions after finally being allowed to. It was nice talking to new people and finding out what happened to them and also share what happened to you. It was really similar to self-help groups but of course with some therapists there to support the conversations.

Right now, you are sitting in the room for these group sessions, waiting for it to begin. Everyone is already present and you smile to yourself, happy that finally everything is getting better.

One of the therapists clears his throat to get the attention of all the patients in the room. "Now, where everyone is finally here, I'm happy to announce that we have a new participant in this group session. He recently joined our facility. He is waiting in front of the door right now, waiting to be introduced. So without further ado, here is our new member..."

The therapist moves towards the only door in this room, which is still closed and you look up curiously. The therapist moves the doorhandle and slowly opens the door.

The second it opens, all the muscles in your body freeze as you stare up at the familiar figure a few feet in front of you.

"Welcome, Min Yoongi.", says the therapist.

Yoongi looks down at you, a grin filling his face while he mouths the words:

'Found you.'

--- The End...? ---