Chapter 45

"What metaphora?", said the police officer and you look at her with widened eyes.

"Excuse me, what?", you ask in your confusion. The two of them chuckle and that makes you seriously nervous. "She really is my partner in crime, honey.", Yoongi clarifies. You blink repeatedly. "B-But she is a police officer.", you say while pointing at Min Jule. "That makes it even better, doesn't it?", Yoongi chuckles.

"I-", you are not able to say more because you can't believe what you are hearing right now. "She was a big help in getting information about your life in Egypt. You know, the police has a lot more possibilities than I do.", Yoongi explains.

The female officer just nods. "Also, I could convince the rest of the police that the incident with Kim Taehyung was actually just an accident, even though it wasn't easy.", Min Jule explains and Yoongi laughs in response.

You just look between the two of them and notice that this police officer will definitely not help you, quite the opposite. "Oh, and also, (Y/N), when you got hospitalized, I was the one pulling the strings that this incident was called an unfortunate accident.", she adds.

No, this girl isn't your rescue. She is basically a second Yoongi.

You look between the two of them, sweat forming on your forehead. "Why?", you mumble, even though you actually didn't want to say it out loud, yet the two cousins hear it. "Why? Because she owes me something.", Yoongi clarifies, which isn't any more helpful but Jule nods because she exactly knows what he is talking about.

"Alright, let's get back to the case.", the officer says suddenly. You look at her and remember why you are actually here right now, the case of the missing girl.

"So Yoongi, do you know anything about that missing girl?", Jule asks. "What was her name again?", Yoongi questions. "Thalia." In response, Yoongi shakes his head. "Never heard of her."

"And you?", Officer Min asks while looking at you. "I-I just heard about the case right before you arrived here.", you reply in a shaky voice. The police officer raises her eyebrow in suspicion. "How did you know about this. The case is not public."

"Rhea told me. The girl you are going to interview after us. Hoseok's girlfriend. Apparently she is friends with Thalia.", you explain and her suspicion seems to decrease.

"Alright. Thanks. I'll interview the others now.", Jule says. "Wait. That's it? You are not going to ask more? A girl is missing and you are just going to ask us if we know anything and that's about it? No question like, 'where were you at this and that time'?", you complain.

"Why should I waste time? I know that Yoongi wouldn't lie to me and that you have no possibility in being involved in this.", she explains. Does she actually know about the fact that you are kidnapped and doesn't care?

"Okay, you guys can leave now. Yoongi, it was nice seeing you again after such a long time." Min Jule says. "Yep, we've only been texting recently and didn't even see each other.", Yoongi agrees. "Yeah. Alright, see you.", she says. "Bye."

Yoongi and you leave the room together and the officer is ready to interview the next person. The two of you walk through the hallway in awkward silence. You gulp as the air seems thicker than usual.

You arrive back in his apartment and sit down on his bed while Yoongi goes into the kitchen to prepare food. You don't know why but you have the urge to ask Yoongi this: "You actually don't know anything about her?"

Yoongi's head peeks out from the kitchen. "You really think I'm involved in this? Why should I? I have no reason to. Especially because I got you. Also, you don't even know if her case was even a crime.", he explains and it kind of makes sense.

"Furthermore, I'm almost 100% certain that no one in this building is involved in this. The only one I'd kind of expect it of would be Taehyung because he is a bit crazy but I don't think he has anything to do with it this time.", Yoongi states.

"What makes you so sure about that?", you ask. "I've known these boys for a long time now. It's almost safe to say that they aren't involved by any means.", he explains from the kitchen and you nod, yet still unsure about the entire situation.

Yoongi now comes back into the main room that you are in with two plates in his hands. "Let me guess pancakes?", you ask sarcastically. "Oh, how did you know?", he asks. You sigh. "Lucky guess."

He hands you one of the plates and turns on the TV. Yoongi starts chewing on his food while switching through the channels. You are actually hungry, so you follow his actions and start eating from your plate.

After a few seconds you hear him chuckle quietly. You look at him with a raised eyebrow but his back faces you. "What?",you ask while chewing on your pancakes.

"You are so naive."

_______________________________

A/N: So little update: I'll be at the BTS concert in London for both days (June 1st and 2nd). Hope I'll see some if you there. I'll plan the whole meet-up at a later point and I will probably doing it for both days, if there is enough of you guys that wanna meet me. :3