Chapter 33

"Well, I performed a minor surgery.", he states unbothered.

"YOU DID WHAT?!", you yell loudly in complete rage. "A minor surgery.", he says while shrugging. "SURGERY?!" He just nods his head. You look at him in complete shock. Your lips are trembling.

He starts walking towards you and eventually sits down next to you on the bed. "You said you wanted more freedom, right?", Yoongi asks casually. "I-I.", you stutter. "Yes, so I did the necessary measures for that.", he adds.

"What did you do...?", you ask. Yoongi doesn't reply verbally, he just points his index finger towards his neck. You process that for a few seconds until you follow his actions and touch your own neck with your hand.

You instantly gasp loudly as you feel a stitched wound on your neck. "Y-Yoongi, w-why are there stitches on my neck?", you ask with a nervous voice. "Necessary measure.", he replies with a straight face.

"What did you do?!", you ask once again as he doesn't give you a real reply. He sighs. "You really want to know what I did, huh?", he asks. You quickly exclaim: "Well, yeah, of course!"

In response, he took something out of his pocket, his phone to be exact. He holds the screen up and it shows a map with a red dot at a certain spot. "W-What is that?", you ask concerned. "Your exact location."

You gasp loudly and touch your neck once again. "DID YOU PUT A FUCKING TRACKING CHIP UNDER MY SKIN?!", you yell in pure dismay. He just smiles in response.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING PSYCHO!", you scream angrily and he clicks his tongue. "Okay, new rule.", Yoongi says. You instantly look right at him, regretting what you just said. "Rule number five, don't insult me.", he explains and you gulp but still nod as you understood.

"But thanks to your new little adjustment, we can change rule number three. The rule about not leaving my side. Now, where I always know where you are, you have more freedom.", he explains but that isn't making you feel any better.

"But was it necessary to put that thing in my neck specifically?", you ask as he could have also put it under the skin of your hand or something easier and less painful. "No.", Yoongi just calmly replies and shrugs slightly. "But?", you question as you want to know why he has done that then.

"Because it's harder for you to get the chip out like that. If it was in your hand for example you could just cut the skin open again and rip the chip out. But it's really hard for you to reach your neck like that.", he explains and you cringe at the thought of cutting your own skin open.

"Well, now where we got this out of the way. I'm gonna clean up real quick and take a shower.", he states. "So, now where I have more freedom, can I go outside real quick and get some fresh air?", you ask, so you can clear your mind a little bit.

Yoongi smirks before replying: "Sure, but don't talk to anyone." You tilt your head slightly. "But what do I do when somebody approaches me?"

"Well, you try to leave as quickly as possible without making them suspicious or anything. Got it?", he clarifies. "Uhm, yeah."

He grabs the blood-stained pillow and heads towards the bathroom but right before he enters, he stops and turns around to look at you.

"And you better pray to god that it's not Taehyung who you might cross paths with.", he whispers in a threatening voice, loud enough for you to hear. You nod nervously.

Yoongi enters the bathroom and closes the door. After some minutes you hear the water running and conclude that Yoongi is taking a shower now. You decide to go out now.

You walk towards the apartment door and hesitate. It doesn't feel right. It just doesn't. But the piercing headache convinces you to go outside.

But as you are just a few steps into the hallway, right in front of the apartment door basically, you already cross paths with someone. "Hello?", the person says and you tilt your head in confusion.

"Who are you?"

___________________________

A/N: Uhm, so I actually wrote down the rules in a list today, so I don't have to always go back to the right chapter because my memory is as good as the one of a dayfly.

Thought it might also be useful for you guys. (Will keep it updated when the rules change)

 (Will keep it updated when the rules change)