Chapter 46

"You are so naive.", Yoongi says under his breath.

You instantly look up at him but his back is facing you, so you just stare at the back of his head for a few seconds. You then look down at your plate and at this moment you realize what's going on.

"Oh no.", you mumble. Suddenly, you feel super sleepy and the next thing you know is that everything goes black.

(time skip)

You begin to get your consciousness back but when you opened your eyes, everything is still black. Are you in a dark room? No, there is a blindfold that takes your vision. 

Then, when you try to move, you realize, you can't. Your legs are tied to the chair and your hands are tied behind your back. What is going on? It's almost like in the beginning when Yoongi first kidnapped you. The only difference is that there is no cloth in your mouth. 

Should you try it? Should you dare to scream? Hoping that someone might hear it and save you?

You should really do it. You need to. You can't just sit there and do nothing. You inhale deeply in order to be able to scream loudly. Yet, before you can open your mouth again, you are being interrupted. "Don't even dare to do that."

You locate the familiar voice right in front of you. You exhale the air you just inhaled and keep your mouth shut. After a few moments of silence, you quietly mumble: "Why are you doing this?"

"That was the same thing I wondered when you ran away.", Yoongi replied. You let out a 'tsk' sound. 

"If you didn't run away, I wouldn't need to do this. You could have lived with me normally. You already gained so much freedom. But no, you had to run away for five months to fucking Egypt. And now we are back where we started.", he states.

So, is this your punishment for running away? You are being kept as in the beginning. You are exactly where you started. Was everything for nothing?

"But I thought a bit and noticed that we weren't talking much in the beginning, right? So, why don't we just catch on that?", Yoongi suggests.

"We weren't talking much in the beginning because you tortured me.", you mumble. "Oh, someone's a bit feisty today.", he replies.

"So, let's talk.", he says. "Can you at least take off the blindfold for that?", you request. "Nope, this is all part of your punishment. So, what do you want to talk about?"

You think for a second before something crosses youe mind. "Is there any news about Thalia?", you ask. There is a short silence, Yoongi probably shakes his head until he notices that you can't see. "Nope, not that I know of.", he replies and you nod insecurely.

"Taehyung got out of the hospital today.", Yoongi suddenly states out of nowhere. "Oh? So his wounds healed?", you ask. "Pretty much.", he replies. "Okay."

You hear a sigh coming from Yoongi. "You are not really talkative today.", he states. "What do you except me to say?", you ask.

"You could tell me, how you got out of the bathroom back when I had the fight with Taehyung."

For a second you are speechless but you know you have to reply. "I moved the doorhandle and opened the door.", you reply, stating the obvious. "Are you making fun of me right now?", he asks annoyed. You shake your head slightly.

"I think you are because I'm completely sure that I locked that door. You couldn't have just walked out like this.", Yoongi states, obviously bugged by what happened. "But I did."

You hear Yoongi clicking his tongue. "I'm gonna leave for now and when I come back, you better have an answer for me.", he says while raising his voice. You hear his loud steps as he walks away from you. And then, he slammed a door shut.

Is he actually going to leave you on you own without putting a cloth in your mouth? Because right now,  you could just scream for help. No, he is probably still in the apartment. He is not that stupid to leave you alone like that.

But he said that you are where you started in the beginning. Does that mean you are in the bathroom again? Most likely.

After a few moments, you hear a knocking on a door but not the one that was just slammed. No, it's probably the apartment door. You try to listen closely to what's going on in the other room.

You hear some steps and then how the apartment door was being opened. It was quiet for a few seconds until you hear Yoongi ask: "What are you doing here?"

"I want to apologize again."

____________________

A/N: I'm not really happy with this chapter but, ugh, whatever.