Chapter 56

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

You slowly open your eyes when you hear sirens from not too far away. You see how Taliyah gets up from the bed and looks like she is in so much distress.

She stands in the middle of the room and you hear her mumble: "Oh my god, is that the police?" You slowly stand up and she notices. "Oh (Y/N), you're awake! I think the police is here, help me scream for help! We can get out of here."

Then you begin to realize what's going on. There is someone that can get you out of this shithole.

"HELP!", you begin and Taliyah is quick to join you. The two of you keep screaming for help until you eventually hear a voice coming from the opposite of the door: "Hello, it's the police. Is there someone in there?"

Taliyah and you both gasp excitedly. "Yes! We are stuck in here please help us!", Taliyah replies without hesitation. "Alright, stay away from the door, we will break it open." The two of you obey and wait in a corner of the room.

The police needs some attempts but eventually they succeed and the door finally opens, filling Taliyah and you with high hopes.

Four male police officers who previously broke the door down now head towards you slowly. "How did you find us?", Taliyah asks, her eyes getting teary. "Another officer, who is suppose to investigate somewhere around here called for backup but when we got here there was no one, not even the officer. Then we heard you calls for help."

"There is no one...?", you ask in a small voice. "Uhm no. We already checked the entire building", a officer replies. "T-Then where is m-my Yoongi?", you ask no one in particular. You see how Taliyah frowns and the obvious confusion on the faces of the officers. "Sorry, what?", wonders one of the officers.

Taliyah then interrupts: "You should get her to the hospital, she got a pretty hard hit to the head." One of the officers nods and turns around to call for an ambulance but you don't understand why. Everything is fine with you.

(time skip)

After the police freed both you and Taliyah from the basement room, you alone were brought to the hospital by ambulance.

There they diagnosed that you had a mild concussion, nothing too severe but they still wanted to keep you there to have you under observation for a while because even the doctors noticed that you seemed a bit confused and that's not usual for such a mild concussion.

You know, that the police will interview you soon about what happened and especially why you were locked in the basement. But they wanted to give you some rest before stressing you even more.

So, right now, you are sitting up in your hospital bed and watch some random show on a pathetic excuse of a TV. You just had dinner and it was already starting to get dark outside.

Then, there was a knock on your door. A nurse comes in. "Sorry for the disturbance but there is a visitor that wants to see you.", the still pretty young female nurse says. "Sure.", you say, allowing her to let the visitor in. It's most likely Taliyah checking on you but you still hope that it might be your Yoongi...

But when the nurse left and a few minutes later the door opens again, all the muscles in your body freeze.

When you spot the familiar silhouette in the doorframe, you are almost crying. They close the door and move towards you.

"T-Taehyung!", you mumble in pure fear.

"(Y/N), why are you so scared? The doctors told me that you were a bit confused but please listen to me. I heard what happened and I want to see how you are doing.", Taehyung says in a consoling voice while still slowly approaching you.

"N-No! Leave me alone you fucking psycho! Don't kidnap me again!", you trail off while tears roll down your cheek.

"Psycho? Kidnapping? (Y/N), I have no idea what you are talking about. If you mean the incident way back when I gave you drugs to make you willing, I'm sorry... I still regret it to this day. I was drunk and dumb, okay? I'm so sorry.", Taehyung whispers, his eyes obviously fighting back tears.

But when he tries to pull you into a hug, you just snap.

You rip out the pipe that is supposed to inject medicine intravenously into your arm and wrap it around Taehyung's neck tightly. He is to slow to react and you push him down, the flexible plastic pipe still around his neck.

"(Y/N), w-what a-are you d-doing?", he tries to ask but he already struggles to say something. He tries to fight back but he is too weak to overpower you as you are in a better position right now.
"You fucking psycho! You are not going to fucking kidnap me or torture me again!", you scream.

"Y-You a-are the p-psycho!", he replies already seeming to get weaker but in response you just strangle him more.

Taehyung begs but already a few seconds later, he stops moving and all the muscles in his body relax entirely. His eyes are closed.

You breathe heavily and look down at Taehyung. And then you notice it. You notice what you just did. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.", you mumble in distress. You need to run away.

Without wasting another second, you run out of your hospital room and through all the corridors of the hospital until you reach the exit, ignoring all the staff you come across.

When you reach outside, you just keep running and running while Taehyung's lost words repeat themselves inside your head over and over.

"You are the psycho!"