Chapter 37

"Uhm, it's open.", Yoongi tells the person outside the door.

Your head quickly turns to look at the door which slowly opens and once again reveals a smirking Taehyung.

Yoongi's expression immediately changes into a furious one in the second he spots the other idol. "What do you want here?! Did you already forget what I told you?!", Yoongi growls. You realize it's exactly the same as in your dream.

Taehyung closes the front door of the apartment. "I'm here to finally settle the matter. To sort out the issue between us." Taehyung rolls his sleeves up and Yoongi again seems to understand what the younger means.

Yoongi gets up from the bed he just sat on with you and gives Taehyung a threatening look. "Uh-huh. And what were you thinking of?", Yoongi asks.

"A fair fist fight. You versus me. Just two men. Barefisted.", Taehyung suggests while shrugging and you gasp. "Alright.", Yoongi accepts. "Yoongi, don't! Please!", you beg, remembering your dream. He doesn't listen, though.

You pull at Yoongi's sleeve to get his attention. He looks down at you with a raised eyebrow. You look directly into his eyes with a pleading expression and shake your head. You try to mouth the words 'He has a knife' without making it visable to Taehyung. But of course, it wasn't understandable to Yoongi.

He doesn't get what you were trying to tell him, so he looks back up at Taehyung.

You suddenly remember that the next thing that's going to happen is, that you are being locked into the bathroom. You think about a way to avoid this and quickly spot something on the bed next to you.

It's a tissue. You quickly grab it in one swift movement and hide it in your palm.

Yoongi then grabs your wrist tightly. He pulls you towards the bathroom just how you predicted it.

In the moment you pass the bathroom door, you pretend to stumble a little bit. Meanwhile, you push the tissue you still held in your hand in the lock of the door without Yoongi realizing it.

Yoongi closes the bathroom door, thinking he locked you inside. To not make him suspicious you bang your fist against the door and yell: "Yoongi! Let me out!" Of course he won't but he doesn't have to now.

"I don't even know why you are still doing this. (Y/N) is already mine and mine only.", you hear Yoongi say once again to Taehyung on the other side of the door. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." That is the phrase that will bring Yoongi's anger to its maximum and make him attack the younger.

You get ready to leave the bathroom to stop the fight but all of a sudden you remember something. You remember what Taehyung said in your dream or rather tried to say: '(Y/N), if I didn't kill him, he would have---'

That was what he said right before you interrupted him by cutting his throat in your dream. What were he trying to tell you? What would have happened if he didn't kill Yoongi?

You shake the thought of as you hear that the fight is soon going to reach its peak. You inhale deeply. You quickly open the bathroom door which luckily isn't locked thanks to the tissue you stuffed into the lock.

But you can't believe what you saw when you opened the door ...

Taehyung is lying on the ground on his back and Yoongi is in top of him holding a knife.

As they notice you, both of them look at you. Yet, Taehyung looks at you a bit longer than Yoongi. Yoongi takes this opportunity to ram the knife down.

"YOONGI, NO!", you yell. But it is too late. The knife is already in the upper body of the other male, who begins to scream in pain.

Yoongi is raising his knife again to ram it down into the younger but you act quick and rush towards them to push Yoongi off of the other.

You tackle Yoongi and he groans in pain as his head hit the floor. You are on top of him. You grab him by his shoulder and shake him. "What the fuck's gotten into you?!", you yell at Yoongi while still shaking him aggressively.

You suddenly hear a groan from Taehyung and you remember the state he is in right now. You take the knife away from Yoongi and get up. "You fucking stay there!", you yell at Yoongi while getting up.

You grab his phone and dial the emergency number to call an ambulance. Yoongi notices that and turns to Taehyung. "You better tell them it was an accident or you are actually dead.", he threatens the other male who just gulps in response.

After you bandaged Taehyung as good as possible, you just sit down on the bed while waiting for the ambulance. Taehyung still lies on the floor and Yoongi just sits on the floor, trying to catch his breath.

You begin to wonder why it suddenly was so different from what you dreamed about. Why did Yoongi have a knife and not Taehyung?

But then, this sentence came back into your mind once more: '(Y/N), if I didn't kill him, he would have---' And then realization hit you like a truck.

'(Y/N), if I didn't kill him, he would have killed me.', that's what he wanted to say.

Yoongi was the one with the knife all along. But in your dream, Taehyung was able to overpower Yoongi to get him off of him, take the knife away from him and turn everything around to defense himself.

It was self-defense.

But now, because of you rushing out of the bathroom, Taehyung was distracted and couldn't overcome Yoongi.

Yoongi was the one with the knife all along. Yoongi was the one playing dirty.

You look at the back of Yoongi's head and mumble: "You sick bastard." Yoongi apparently heard that because he turns his head around and looks at you with a smirk.

"Rule number five."

____________________________

A/N: As I said, don't just take things as they are. Question them. 😉