Chapter 15

"I won.", he says while grinning.

You stare at him as if you see death himself right in front of your eyes. Your whole body is trembling and he just keeps on smiling, which freaks you out even more.

"What do you wanna play now?", Yoongi asks childishly while tilting his head. You just keep on staring at him, without being able to say anything. You want to crawl backwards to escape him but your back is already hitting the wall.

"You don't wanna talk? Where did that stubborn temper of yours go?" You open your mouth slightly as to say something, but quickly shut it again. Yoongi chuckles quietly. "Okay, then I decide what to play."

He grabs your right hand and you already flinch due to the pain in your palm. As he tries to pull you up by your right hand you instantly cry out in pain. Yoongi let go of your hand but grabs your wrist instead. He leads the wrist towards his face to look at it.

Yoongi closely examines the blood-stained cloth that is wrapped around your hand. He takes hold of the cloth and removes it, revealing the fresh wound.

He then looks into your eyes again, his face emotionless and his eyes dark as the night itself. "Who hurt you?", he says under his breath. You just shake your head slightly to tell him that no one hurt you.

"I asked you something." His deep and angst-inducing voice sends shivers down your spine. "Who. Hurt. You?", he continues. You try to speak but only a few stutters make it out of your mouth: "I-I... uhh..."

Yoongi then moves his head really close towards yours, looking dead into your eyes. "Tell me who I have to kill.", he whispers. Your eyes widen in shock and you start to shake your head furiously. "N-no one hurt me! I hurt m-myself!"

"Oh.", he says kind of surprised. A grin is creeping onto his face again. Suddenly, he draws a knife and holds it close to your throat. "So... I have to kill you?" You gasp at his words and notice that tears start to roll down your cheeks.

"Tsk." Yoongi removes the knife from your throat, wiping away your tears with his thumb while whispering: "When did you become such a wimp? That's boring." You gulp, again not able to say anything.

"Is it because of your friend? What was her name again? I forgot. Did she make you into such a crybaby?" And then you remember. Xhemile. What happened to her. Did he do something to her or why does he have her phone.

"What did you do to her...?", you mumble, which is barely even audible. Yoongi slightly frowns, probably because he didn't understand what you just said. "What?"

With that, you feel the anger and hatred boiling up inside of you. "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!", you literally scream at his face.

But he doesn't look mad because of it, quite the opposite, he starts smirking. "Ah, there she is, the old (Y/N) I've missed. My angry little kitten." He pats your head, but you just slap his hand away, not caring about any consequences.

He sighs. "Don't worry about your little friend. She is fine. I think." You really want to slap him right now, but at the same time you just want to cry. So eventually, you do neither.

"What do you mean 'you think'?", you mumble. Yet, Yoongi just shrugs. "Why do you even care? She is the one that brought you into this situation." You clench your fists at his response. "No, she didn't know. You brainwashed her. You are the one that brought me into this! No one else!"

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "You are way too irritated right now. Let's play a game to change that~" You gulp at his statement. He looks down onto your injured palm and then back at you.

"Let's play doctor's office~"